I hate your dog.

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 5,102 Views
I hate your dog. I hate everything about your dog. It is not cute no matter what breed it is. I hate it when your dog smells me in the elevator. I hate hearing your dog bark, even just faintly or once. I hate your dogs smelly breath. I hate how fat it is. I hate your especially worthless bull terrier. I hate his gross pink hairless spots around his snout. I hate your drooly inbred british bulldog. I hope her poor respiratory health leads to a premature demise. I hate having to see your dog shit all over my sidewalk. I even hate watching you pick up animal feces with a bag. I hate seeing you carry a steamy bag of animal feces.I hate when you think it's ok to let the dog off the leash in the building. If it approaches me I will be threatened and will (lawfully) physically harm your dog. I hate when you go running with your dog. I hate that you talk about dogs with other dog people.

I hate your dog. I hate everything about your dog.

How in the fuck did I miss this?

I love all doggies equally.

I don't have much of a problem with dogs, but I do with dog owners who think their dog should be treated like a fucking human with human rights etc. Irresponsible dog owners should just go fuck off.

yep, I'll go with that. I don't know if they should be entrusting random retards with a possibly dangerous animal.
Demand Background checks for dog owners :grin:

Scientist says that before dogs became man's best friend humans regarded them as vermin

Not too many things more annoying than big, untrained dogs.

Just spent part of the afternoon with a 2yo Doberman Pinscher named Dexter.

He friendlay.

I likes him.

You fussy assholes can suck a dick.

Trained dogs, however, can be a real pleasure to be around.

Dogs need training. They need a master. Their tiny brains are more at peace with a master.

Master.

Agreed re: big dogs. Dexter was very well-behaved and would even listen to my commands.

Untrained small dogs are a fokken riot.

HUGH fan of scantily clad female MASTERS here

Good call on MASTERS TRON

qcgh5rb0xta_zps4cbe31af.gif

GET THAT FILTHY FUCKING MUTT OF THE GODDAMN COUNTER.

GET THAT FILTHY FUCKING MUTT OF THE GODDAMN COUNTER.

Cats are more likely to jump on a counter than a dog. I guess I can tolerate dogs, but the fuckers who walk by my house carrying a doggie shit bag annoy me. That is just disgusting. I shake my head at people who walk their dogs carrying shit bags.

I shake my head at people who walk their dogs carrying shit bags.

They're picking up after their dog. You should offer to get rid of the bag for them.

Pucky you're an old grump. Go play with FW.

Cats are more likely to jump on a counter than a dog. I guess I can tolerate dogs, but the fuckers who walk by my house carrying a doggie shit bag annoy me. That is just disgusting. I shake my head at people who walk their dogs carrying shit bags.

I'm sure that they'll gladly allow their dog to shit in your front yard and not pick it up.

You're very hateful lately. Not getting laid?