• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 5,098 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
I hate your dog. I hate everything about your dog. It is not cute no matter what breed it is. I hate it when your dog smells me in the elevator. I hate hearing your dog bark, even just faintly or once. I hate your dogs smelly breath. I hate how fat it is. I hate your especially worthless bull terrier. I hate his gross pink hairless spots around his snout. I hate your drooly inbred british bulldog. I hope her poor respiratory health leads to a premature demise. I hate having to see your dog shit all over my sidewalk. I even hate watching you pick up animal feces with a bag. I hate seeing you carry a steamy bag of animal feces.I hate when you think it's ok to let the dog off the leash in the building. If it approaches me I will be threatened and will (lawfully) physically harm your dog. I hate when you go running with your dog. I hate that you talk about dogs with other dog people.

I hate your dog. I hate everything about your dog.

I love when people bring their dog in a store/restaurant/bar so I can play with it.

Is that a pure Boston Terrier? He's big, isn't he? Yeah, I thought so too.

I love your dog.

A neighbor's house was broken in today. Got to give extra treat to my dog tonight for keeping us safe.

I like when someone with a dogs walks by me and I say:

"Oh, you got a dog!?".

The look they give me is always priceless.

Last edited:
I respect the sentiment. People have gotten way out of line with their dogs. Peanut is pretty cute though. And Pogo was a cool character. :what?:

RC, your right! I'm way too much into Peanut! But we seem so together intellectually!

i bet this news lady has changed her thoughts on dogs...

wonder how much of her nose and mouth she lost...

i bet this news lady has changed her thoughts on dogs...

wonder how much of her nose and mouth she lost...

Everyone involved in that incident is a fucking idiot. Dog was on high alert all along, staring straight at the woman, possibly cause his owner was nervous about being on TV.

Dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cats.

Cats suck. No exceptions.

Dogs are great. Except those tiny fucking dogs that 90 lb broads carry in their bag. Fok that ish. Dogs should be walked, not carried.

I love dogs. I love cats more but I love dogs.

Humans, I am just lukewarm on.

I love when people bring their dog in a store/restaurant/bar so I can play with it.

Is that a pure Boston Terrier? He's big, isn't he? Yeah, I thought so too.

I love your dog.

people who bring their dogs into grocery stores, home depot, etc are total fucking idiots who are looking for attention. Fuck off anal look at my cute doggie dog lovers.

Cannot stand dogs.

I don't have much of a problem with dogs, but I do with dog owners who think their dog should be treated like a fucking human with human rights etc. Irresponsible dog owners should just go fuck off.

Boner was having a blast with Brooks. I think he's slowly reverting to the dark side.