I hate your dog.

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 5,038 Views
No. I think that's a normal and not unreasonable position.

I think you're weird because you didn't just deny being a bird owner. Bird owners are not normal.

I couldn't imagine owning a bird or parrot. The chirping would drive me insane.

I like playing with my neighbors dogs.

How could you hate this silly boy?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
We need Brooks update pics

I've softened on dogs. Not enough time to hate them these days. Plus I'm exposed to them less being out of the city.

Also no such thing as a british bulldog outside WWE. French bulldog.

Cannot stand dogs. Do I want something that demands too much attention, poops all over the place, knocks things over, and is unpredictable. No.

Speaking of dogs in the city last night I'm on a job and I see a couple of them in the path of an area I have to secure. They turned out to be harmless foxes which ran off, but the fact that I had to think about that goes back to the fact that dogs are unpredictable and useless.

Fuck em.

I think very highly of hunting dogs.

But most dogs I encounter have no master and a dog without a master is an untrained mess. Stop fucking jumping on me like I’m a chew toy.

I think cats are awesome. But not ones that cry in the middle of the night like a little bitch.

Brooksy!

I heart doggies of all shapes and sizes and I let them jump on me and lick my face. It's all good.

Just came home from a weeklong visit at the in-laws' and they have a 4yo blue heeler that is the nicest, most energetic ball of doggie ever. I spent at least 30 mins daily wrestling with him. My forearms are all scratched up.

Doggies ☺️👍

Cats FOR THE WIN.

(no homo)

poor major. rip.

love dogs.