I HATE ALL OF YOU

• Start date
  • Replies 230 Comments
  • Views 14,720 Views
Nah, not hurt at all. I called it afterwords. My points are simple. You hold onto a "relationship" you complain about constantly and expect people to feel bad for you. After the first 1000 posts about how awful you feel, it got tired. The difference between you and me is I can move on to other relationships. You need to man up and stop being used as a cum dumpster. If you don't this cycle of sexual truancy will continue.

From a literary standpoint it doesn't follow suit to use grotesque pedestrian phrase like "cum dumpster" along with "sexual truancy" the latter being a.word I'm.sure you found in the thesaurus.

In my experience a cum dumpster is one who let's themselves be used.by many men as a location to.unload their semen. I'm not fucking around, I'm with this one man. And its not as grotesque as you seem to think it is. It's not just wham bam thank you ma'am. When we are together its the complete girlfriend experience. Something I wouldn't expect you to comprehend.

Speaking of... How is your imaginary relationship and new place you are squatting in? Been to any good bus stations or homeless shelters recently? Be sure to keep your bags and laptop close by. Oh and I hope you got your nose issues squared away.

Man I try not to think about my days as a cum dumpster.

I just felt so tired all the time! (mainly from trying to get dried up semen out of my eyebrows)

From a literary standpoint it doesn't follow suit to use grotesque pedestrian phrase like "cum dumpster" along with "sexual truancy" the latter being a.word I'm.sure you found in the thesaurus.

:10::bowdown:

CaliGirl ftw!

:bowdown:

In my experience a cum dumpster is one who let's themselves be used.by many men as a location to.unload their semen. I'm not fucking around, I'm with this one man. And its not as grotesque as you seem to think it is. It's not just wham bam thank you ma'am. When we are together its the complete girlfriend experience. Something I wouldn't expect you to comprehend.

Speaking of... How is your imaginary relationship and new place you are squatting in? Been to any good bus stations or homeless shelters recently? Be sure to keep your bags and laptop close by. Oh and I hope you got your nose issues squared away.

Yawn...that's the best you got? Good luck on making it work with Chris. You 2 are meant for each other. You a superficial whore and him a wrinkly set of balls just looking to drop a load. I see a Kate Hudson movie in the making.

very excellent post in the first few paragraphs!!!!!!!

but at this point I think both Casper (cum dumpster caller) and Cali need to be reminded to "keep those punches up"

also don't beat dead horses, keep your material fresh.....

As non-legal counsel for Mr. Wal and as a supporting member of the "Help Wally become more geographically desirable," I respectfully request the question be disallowed and stricken from his permanent record.

September has not been the Month of the Wal

Let's hope for a rebound October

mind, body, soul, anus

Casper when you receive a beat down just accept it and move on. Regroup, reload.

VERY good chance this thread turns into 35 pages of Cali v Casper (and subsequently Casper v Matty and his cast of characters) because
it's clearly evident that Casper is still at least mildly butt hurt by Cali dissing his looks.

Daft, you getting much pussy these days, pal?

Not riding you, genuinely curious. I know there are tons of sick broads that have cop fetishes.

I'm wondering if you're slamming any of those types of broads.

I admit I heart it when Casper and Cali tangle. Nothing to do with my feelings on either of them. It just makes for some decent dialogue.