I HATE ALL OF YOU

• Start date
  • Replies 230 Comments
  • Views 14,846 Views
That makes me feel old.

funny you say that. Today I told a waitress don't call me sir call me mister. I don't think she ever came back. :dunno:

Fucking exemplary use of the patented Reno Cool :dunno: smiley right there, boyzzzz.

:dance:

I don't know what's been going on here since yesterday, but that thesaurus line was world class. (even if if the preceding text was a little ham handed..."grotesque pedestrian"...only thing keeping it from a true 10)

i had a weekend that casper would be jealous of but pretend to not approve of.

how were all of your weekends?

I went to see a racy musical. Saw a boobie. Not a bad use of my 22 dollorz. 7 Matty Rains.

Also went to shitty Nuit Blanche. Toronto has a weird, belittling concept of what art is. Even their most reknowned artists are a bore.

i clicked bottons and lost money. i almost won lots of money but didnt because some assholes in dallas and philadelphia fail at life.

Decided that for Halloween I am going to be Plastic Chair Head Man...then the next day, kicked said plastic chair and broke it (and possibly my foot).

All in all, a pretty good weekend.

The Alamo.

Ever seen the basement there?

PEE WEE!

I went to see a racy musical. Saw a boobie. Not a bad use of my 22 dollorz. 7 Matty Rains.

Also went to shitty Nuit Blanche. Toronto has a weird, belittling concept of what art is. Even their most reknowned artists are a bore.

i never found out what the show was that u saw?

good show.

im bored. you are al boring tonight/\.

im going to play on Stumbleupon

Please go back to your own country already.

Snotty fukkin Quebekker.

i never found out what the show was that u saw?

Spring Awakening

Cali since you're so boring this morning, fok it, I'm going to work.