I HATE ALL OF YOU

• Start date
  • Replies 230 Comments
  • Views 14,846 Views
VERY good chance this thread turns into 35 pages of Cali v Casper (and subsequently Casper v Matty and his cast of characters) because
it's clearly evident that Casper is still at least mildly butt hurt by Cali dissing his looks.

Mildly? :biglaugh:

VERY good chance this thread turns into 35 pages of Cali v Casper (and subsequently Casper v Matty and his cast of characters) because
it's clearly evident that Casper is still at least mildly butt hurt by Cali dissing his looks.

I would imagine getting ones looks dissed on a public forum is serious business

I do not regret my question. Perhaps not being in an On The Record thread it seemed a little out of character but if you dissect the question and set it side by side with Nina's reply to Cali then get a sense of humor and an appreciation for out of the blue candor you will see the beauty of it all.

Might help to NOT picture me personally trying to enter the buttocks in question or any other for that matter. In fact don't picture my winkle at all.

Wally the other day you referred to yourself as blunt.

I liked that.

You a superficial whore.

when i read this i put on a "ghetto" voice and said it out loud. it made me rofl. "I is a superficial HO. Yo."

when i read this i put on a "ghetto" voice and said it out loud. it made me rofl. "I is a superficial HO. Yo."

Cali, with all do respect. Your admission of the overuse of lol really has me questioning whether you truly were r.o.f.l'ing.

i was literally laughing out loud. but i was sitting on my sofa not on the floor.

Hi!

S'up Bread.

Hey.

That makes me feel old.

I call everyone sir. Like a sir!

No but seriously I call Mudcat, Bay Bud and Ploomer...all of them SIR!

So you're safe :dunno:

A pleasant Good Evening to any of you gentleman that I might not have greeted yet today......

Matty, how do you do?

I'm fairly sloshed. My gf gave her first lecture at uoft this morning. We're celebrating on her behalf while she's home preparing the second lecture.

:glenfiddichfokyeah: