I HATE ALL OF YOU

• Start date
  • Replies 230 Comments
  • Views 14,661 Views
Casper remember when you were in love with this girl?

Man, that seems like it was 8 months ago now.

I don't hate anyone here or in life, I just hate some of their actions or statements! Hate the post, not the poster! I mean I only met one person here live, how can you hate someone you never met!

CGNJ, I was looking ar the thread where you, RC and MF were going back and forth and since you said you were drunk I was hoping to possibly get a boobie pic out of it! I hated that I didn't!

Why is everyone sugarcoating things. If the stories Cali has related to the board are true the this Chris dude is only an asshole in her life is because she has allowed him to remain in her life under his terms. You curb the fok and maybe it won't change him from being an asshole but he'll be an asshole in someone elses life. I realize this is over-simplified but it is factual.

As for the job, we've all been there at one time or another, it's part of life. Get out now if you are truly unhappy or adapt if there are no options.

Life is a bitch, we accept, adapt, surrender or move the fuck on.

RayRay, back me up here.

Why is everyone sugarcoating things. If the stories Cali has related to the board are true the this Chris dude is only an asshole in her life is because she has allowed him to remain in her life under his terms. You curb the fok and maybe it won't change him from being an asshole but he'll be an asshole in someone elses life. I realize this is over-simplified but it is factual.

As for the job, we've all been there at one time or another, it's part of life. Get out now if you are truly unhappy or adapt if there are no options.

RayRay, back me up here.

You're right Wal.

RayRay, back me up here.

I'll back you up. Life is shit. We all have made bad job and relationship choices. We move on. Her not moving on from this Chris guy has become pathetic. I felt bad at the beginning, but then you have to say how many more times are you going to let him fuck you over? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Shame on you now Cali. Shame.

Casper get off your high horse. You're just about the lowest, trashiest, most hopeless human being on this whole site. Fok off.

Cali is fully aware of the nature of her non-relationship with this guy. Sometimes you're stuck into something stupid and you need to exhaust it before you're able to move on.

:guitar:

Matty, I know you love you some Cali, but it is what it is with her. I am pretty sure most posters on here would agree with what I said. You just hate the fact that it came from me.

Cali is fully aware of the nature of her non-relationship with this guy. Sometimes you're stuck into something stupid and you need to exhaust it before you're able to move on.

Actually, I don't think she is. If she was so aware of her non-relationship then why does she care so? Being stuck in a non relationship that causes heartache and pain is not something you NEED to exhaust. It is something you get out of ASAP. I mean, if I am doing heroin, should I keep doing it until I am exhausted with it knowing full well it harms me mentally and physically?

How much money has gambling made you throughout the years Casperpoo? What's that, you lost fortunes? Why not just move on from this unhealthy life, Casperpoo?

Fok off you silly hypocrite.

Cali, for the record, what I said I would say to anyone even someone I loved or just liked even. I might deliver the message in a more gentile way if there was even a slimmest of chances to sleep with them but the basic message would be the same. What I'm saying is I wasn't being a dick, just blunt.

How much money has gambling made you throughout the years Casperpoo? What's that, you lost fortunes? Why not just move on from this unhealthy life, Casperpoo?

Fok off you silly hypocrite.

No hypocrisy from me here. What does my gambling have to do with Cali and her relationship? I am totally fine with how my life is right now. You don't hear me complaining about it like Cali is.

As far as fokking off, I think I am going to stay awhile. I kinda enjoy watching you stammer and throw nonsense at me after I write something blunt yet accurate.

Yeah. You're a remarkable specimen.

Cali, for the record, what I said I would say to anyone even someone I loved or just liked even. I might deliver the message in a more gentile way if there was even a slimmest of chances to sleep with them but the basic message would be the same. What I'm saying is I wasn't being a dick, just blunt.

Wally, be careful. You don't want certain people calling you out for speaking your mind.

Casper get off your high horse. You're just about the lowest, trashiest, most hopeless human being on this whole site. Fok off.

:guitar:

good post and goodtune. (no offense Casper) Mattay :cheers: