I HATE ALL OF YOU

• Start date
  • Replies 230 Comments
  • Views 14,754 Views
good post and goodtune. (no offense Casper) Mattay :cheers:

:up: One should always turn to Alice Cooper for relationship counseling. In the near future, Cali will be singing this one.

Matty enters stage right....

casper is still butt hurt that i thought he was ugly when we video chatted and i wouldn't talk to him again after that.

the rest of you - thank you for all of the feedback, kind and not so kind, it all has helped me gain some perspective and i appreciate all of you.

rally cgnj, rally

get right

Ya gotta admit Kato and Cali babies would be cute.

thanks wal

height challenged

v. true wal

v. true

see, this is why you should have kept me on facebook. We could have chatted about why men are assholes and why we love them in spite of it. We could play one upmanship to see who was the bigger asshole. ( I think I would win) But Auntie Nina is around if ya need her.

see, this is why you should have kept me on facebook. We could have chatted about why men are assholes and why we love them in spite of it. We could play one upmanship to see who was the bigger asshole. ( I think I would win) But Auntie Nina is around if ya need her.

Nina, speaking of men and assholes, you ever take it up the butt?

casper is still butt hurt that i thought he was ugly when we video chatted and i wouldn't talk to him again after that.

Nah, not hurt at all. I called it afterwords. My points are simple. You hold onto a "relationship" you complain about constantly and expect people to feel bad for you. After the first 1000 posts about how awful you feel, it got tired. The difference between you and me is I can move on to other relationships. You need to man up and stop being used as a cum dumpster. If you don't this cycle of sexual truancy will continue.