I am standing at the precipice of a HUGE LIFE DECISION

• Start date
  • Replies 110 Comments
  • Views 6,893 Views
I agree with the decision to shave. If you don't like not having it, grow it back.

Muddy, if you shave it, women will want to kiss you. Women do not like kissing men with walrus bristles.

Kissing a man without a 'stache is like eating eggs without salt.

I am unsure what that means. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I have sensitive skin, so a mustache like that would tear my face up.

Let's find out, Robyn.

Nina, do you like salt on your eggs?

I only clicked this thread because precipice is in the title. Great word.

Yeah, I can't spell most of the time.

Yes, I like a little salt.

Seriously, Muddy, I know what you are experiencing. I go through the same thing each time I decide to cut my hair short.

Muddy, if you shave it, women will want to kiss you. Women do not like kissing men with walrus bristles.

This effect plays a large part in my decision. I was doing some kissing and the topic came up. I had thought about trying the clean-shaven look before so that put it over the top.

Kissing a man without a 'stache is like eating eggs without salt.

I never have salt on eggs but then again I don't kiss men with or without staches.

I only clicked this thread because precipice is in the title. Great word.

Fuckin A.

The deed is done.

Feels weird, looks weird. Judge for yourself.

Attachments

• forum 028.jpg
    forum 028.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 156
  • forum 031.jpg
    forum 031.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 152
Having a hard time getting a good picture. There was a bit of a paper towel roll got in the way of this one.

Attachments

• forum 034.jpg
    forum 034.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 158
That's not Muddy, that's buztah with a hat on. :wah:

And then there was an issue with some multi-vitamins here.

Attachments

• forum 035.jpg
    forum 035.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 157
What's up with you Canadios and your cowboy hats??

Muddy, what did you do with the mustache after you shaved it off?

I would kill to have a lock of that 'stache if you still have some whiskers laying around. TIA.

What's up with you Canadios and your cowboy hats??

I can only speak for myself. Mine was a present from my sister many Christmases ago - she got it in Calgary - and it has been my poker hat for 20+ years.

Muddy, what did you do with the mustache after you shaved it off?

I would kill to have a lock of that 'stache if you still have some whiskers laying around. TIA.

I carelessly just washed it all down the bathroom sink. Can you imagine? Just discarding something so valuable? That's how rattled I must have been.

Real pics to follow. I am just trying to track down my upper lip. I was sure I had one 25 years ago.