I am standing at the precipice of a HUGE LIFE DECISION

• Start date
  • Replies 110 Comments
  • Views 6,949 Views
Amby...real men have hairy chests.

:panda:

Amby...real men have hairy chests.

:panda:

Oh believe me....I am very hairy but I trim.....manscape if you will.

Oh believe me....I am very hairy but I trim.....manscape if you will.

Same here. I'm brutally hairy leaving things as nature intended. Only old broads like that. And Robyn.

:whistling:

I'm not sure how I feel about this bump for the purposes of LOL-ing at my new head.

Muddy, try and keep up. The 'stache - or lack thereof - is passe. We have moved on to your chest.

Mud, I wasn't around for a few days. Remembered this situation and searched for the thread.

Nina is right. The lol wasn't for lack of stache.

Muddy, I kept the stache but the goatee is gone

Good call my friend! The way Nina looks, I would keep the flavor saver also! Good hunting!:cheers:

Oh for the love of Pete.

I am ripe for satire. Okay, okay - I will trim down the freaking chest hair.

Seriously - for the love of Pete.

Pete doesn't like chest hair?

Mud, hold off on the waxing appointment. A beard or moustache trimmer works great for all body hair.

bump for Pete's opinion on muddy's chest hair

Or leave the hair, Mud.

Lindsay Lohan is hot. She would like to rub fur. Imagine the heat from the friction.

lindsay-chest-hair.jpg

My ex used to like how I am a manly man who doesn't fuss too much about grooming. She did not like men who fretted about their hair and fancy clothes. She did not like men who preen. She did not like the whole metrosexual concept.

She liked manly men. Like me.

I'm not even making that up.

My ex used to like how I am a manly man who doesn't fuss too much about grooming. She did not like men who fretted about their hair and fancy clothes. She did not like men who preen. She did not like the whole metrosexual concept.

She liked manly men. Like me.

I'm not even making that up.

Right..and she was a 35+ dame comparing you to daddy. He wouldn't have embraced the metrosexual lifestyle. Was after his time.

You guys are getting me riled. I may have to do a video and show you what a man's chest is supposed to be all about.

I'm warning you.