High school/Grade school negative memories...

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 4,188 Views
a,t,a choo and senco

I remember my grade 8 math teacher telling me "you're in for a rude awakening".

Lol wut?

Anybody know how to do long division?

:boxcleanersdaddy:

I never really had any issues in high school, but like MF I had a teacher tell me I'd never get into University and that I'd basically be a bum. I remember telling my father who was a school teacher right next door to my high school. The next day I saw my father walking down the hall to go to a meeting with the teacher and principal. Apparently he set the teacher straight.

I had a blast in high school. I was like typical dudes who played hockey, smoked hash and weed and fucked quite a few girls from my high school and other high schools in the area. Puck Bunnies!!!! The same thing continued in university. Life was great when I was younger and still is.

I honestly want to wish everyone happiness and excellent health.

Good to see some Alice In Chains come out of all this.

In Bermuda I was strapped countless times about my palms, butt and back of legs. And then i'd go do the same shit again.

Moved to Florida in 10th grade and was picked on pretty badly by just about everyone. It really sucked. I guess the combination of terrible acne, unrecognizable island accent and knowing nobody, will do that.

But all was ok. I discovered alcohol and weights. Would get smashed and show up at parties with the sole purpose of getting into a fight. Won some, lost some, but people seemed to take notice of me and enjoy my company suddenly. Life is fucking stupid.

In 7th grade we were playing two below football. It was a shirts and skins game. I was picked to be on the skins team. Well, i had pectus excavatum and when i took my shirt off one of the other kids called me an alien, Lol. I laugh at it now but back then it was tough. I saw him on the news about 6 months ago being arrested for breaking and entering a really old ladies house. What a wanker.

Last edited:
Muse?? what is Pecrus

Elem School was fun, had great teachers. Fun Fact: from K through 10th grade my teacher's last names were men's first names... ex: Ralph, Rogers, George, Jack, Bradley, Murray ect...

Jr High was typically awesome, awkward, sometimes a bully sometimes bullied...

HS was a blast

I'd do it all over again

10 th grade English teacher once told me I was a disgusting human being.

Gawked into that bitch's eyes for a full 15 seconds before flipping my hoodie and walking out.

AT the end of the day, though, she was right. I disgust myself most of the time.

11th grade Auto Shop teacher called me a son of a bitch when I cut the A/C line in a van that was in the shop. The van was donated so it wasn't anyones but the schools. I remember shortly there after we cut the roof off of it one day. That class was a free for all, smoked dope, cigs, etc. in class.

He called me a son of a bitch of course because the entire shop filled with a white cloud of A/C charge. I don't know what I was thinking, I had a hack saw and went to town. Prob lost 5 years of my life for doing that.

I had a homeroom teacher try to get me placed into his developmentally challenged program. His only interaction with me was yelling at me because I would talk in homeroom. He had an inferiority complex and was short. He used to hit on the girls and it was creepy. Anyway, a friend of mine put cement in his car. That made me feel better.

I remember losing a bet and having to sing "You Lost That Loving Feeling" to a high school senior when I was a freshman. I did it in the cafeteria in front of hundreds of kids. As embarrassing as that was, it helped me not get my ass kicked by the seniors that year.

Good to see some Alice In Chains come out of all this.

In Bermuda I was strapped countless times about my palms, butt and back of legs. And then i'd go do the same shit again.

Moved to Florida in 10th grade and was picked on pretty badly by just about everyone. It really sucked. I guess the combination of terrible acne, unrecognizable island accent and knowing nobody, will do that.

But all was ok. I discovered alcohol and weights. Would get smashed and show up at parties with the sole purpose of getting into a fight. Won some, lost some, but people seemed to take notice of me and enjoy my company suddenly. Life is fucking stupid.
I hear ya mouldy. Can honestly say school didn't teach me a thing I couldve learnt otherwise. Save the life long memories I don't want nor need. Easily worst time of my life. Wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy

I was a pudger in school. I moved from a Catholic elementary school to a public school in 7th grade. It was where kids from the three different elementary schools went. My first week of school, one of the boys looked at me and said, "Hey, I know your name. It's double-chin, right?" First day of 8th grade, the same kid comes up to me. "Hey, don't worry...your name isn't double-chin anymore. It's triple chin."

When I was a senior a girl told me I was kind of cute from the first chin up. I was both proud and crushed at the same time.
i was (and still am) a pudger. my pop nicknamed me 'fat boy' the minute i as born (weighed over 10 lbs) and i've since had the nickname tattooed on me. kids in grade school called me chubby checker, which i took as a compliment since i always thought chubby checker was a cool dude with a cool name. when the addam's family show started, they called me pugsley. now they say i look like a younger wilford brimley, it's all cool to me.

i drove a vw vanagon brown on brown
my first car was a '61 bug, set me back $350 which was a lot of yards to mow back then. i lost my virginity in that car.

I had a blast in high school. I was like typical dudes who played hockey, smoked hash and weed and fucked quite a few girls from my high school and other high schools in the area. Puck Bunnies!!!! The same thing continued in university. Life was great when I was younger and still is.
yeah, i don't really recall any bad times in grade/high school. got turned down by a lot of girls, and my girlfriend of about 2 years broke up with me a week before senior prom, so that qualifies i guess even though i ended up going with another gal and we had a blast.

i got the crap beat out of me twice in grade school. once when i was about 8, i caught this kid sticking straight pins into this little kitten's paw pads. i thrashed him, bloodied his nose and boxed his ears pretty good. the next day, his 11 year old brother beat the tar outta' me. the other time was when i was about 11 or 12, 6th grade, and the asshole across the street who was 1-2 years ahead of me in school wanted to 'borrow' my new baseball mitt and i wouldn't give it to him. so he beat me up but he didn't get my mitt.

that's about all i've got.

and then you went on to become a gigolo, it all evens out xpy :up:

to a mexicana, right? :up:

haha! are you asking about the person i bought the car from or the young woman who took me for my first real ride in it?

no is the answer on both accounts. bought it from a white as white can be houstonian of the jewish persuasion, though i'm not sure who persuaded them to be jewish. rj, this was a cool car, 'specially once i got the brakes and shocks fixed. i removed the backseat backrest, took it to a buddy who did good tuck-n-roll jobs, shag carpet, white & red. it was like a 'bug van' that way. i used it for a paper route and took the passenger seat out for that, filled that little puppy up with newspapers. i could get from my house in sw houston to the seawall in galveston and back on about 2.25 gls of pusholine, plus burn another gallon while we were there driving up and down the beach. first time i filled up the 10.6 gallon tank, it cost less than $4 u.s. dollars.

i'll save the story about the little methodist gal that we both gave our cherries to in that very vehicle for another time.

and then you went on to become a gigolo, it all evens out xpy :up:
RJ it was strange. After school id pump weights. Anyway long story short after becoming HUGH (kinda pe-requisite for taking clothes off 4 living) the training for a number of years in the art of wing tsun street fighting those same ppl for whatever reason were keeping their mouths shut :confused: The 'victim' had now become the perpetrator...

My art teacher once threw and hit me in the head with an eraser from like 20 feet away.

I think he was a drunk, but it was pretty funny.

Made me wonder if he practiced it.
a
Side note, in this same 8th grade class he had a TA who while I was in the class actually cut off her left finger at just below the nail in a papercutter. Obviously she screamed bloody murder and ran out of the class holding it.

Teacher picked up the finger, looked at it, and threw it in the garbage.