High school/Grade school negative memories...

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 4,182 Views
there's something I havent seen in a long time, a chalkboard eraser... or a chalkboard for that matter

in 6th grade a nun made us clap out the chalk dust out of all the erasers before dismissal as punishment if we were bad.... my partner and crime and I got "in trouble" at 2:15 everyday so we could do it, because it was 15 mins of unsupervised time in the back parking lot. Our teacher's pet ruined it when he started volunteering to do it and asked if he could do it because it was fun.

so the punishment turned into taking the garbage down to the janitor in the boiler room. We put the teacher's pets gym shoes in the garbage bag as retribution....

First day of school in 6th grade (me the new kid) in the playground before classes started a bully knocked me down, took the shoes right off my feet and threw them over a fence and into a creek.
I was more than a little embarrassed, and terrified at the same time.

I also remember back in grade 9 I was at the library one night and these two very popular and good-looking grade 10 girls from my high school came up to me and acted very friendly and flirty with me, they flirted/teased me for a good hour in the library hallway before asking for my phone number and giving me theirs. I was excited, until I called the numbers and discovered they were out of service.
I was bothered more by the fact I got punk'd than realizing I wasn't popular in school.

Plommer was a short chubby kid until around grade 11 when the weight dropped off and he grew taller and physically stronger - he never forgot the bullies and was quite eager to settle old scores whenever he could. Plommer fought quite a bit in his late teen years.
He was amazed at how many fights he actually won - he did not fear physical pain - it was the fear of losing and being embarrassed that was his big motivator. Plommer often stuck up for those that got picked on as he knew what it felt like. Plommer never backed down, even when he thought he was going to get the shit kicked out of him.

Also, never had a girlfriend in highschool - but then again most if not all of my pot smoking buddies were in the same boat.
Plommer jerked off alot as a teenager. He never figured out the hooker thing until later on as a twenty something.

Also, back in middle school Plommer craved attention and often got in trouble with his teachers.
His punishment was mostly having to write pages of multiplication tables from 1X1 up to 12X 12, that was a constructive punishment as he can still today do the math in his head very quickly for any multiplication of numbers up to 12.

PS:

12 X 12 = 144

7 X 8 = 56

see!

Last edited:
First day of school in 6th grade (me the new kid) in the playground before classes started a bully knocked me down, took the shoes right off my feet and threw them over a fence and into a creek.
I was more than a little embarrassed, and terrified at the same time.

I also remember back in grade 9 I was at the library one night and these two very popular and good-looking grade 10 girls from my high school came up to me and acted very friendly and flirty with me, they flirted/teased me for a good hour in the library hallway before asking for my phone number and giving me theirs. I was excited, until I called the numbers and discovered they were out of service.
I was bothered more by the fact I got punk'd than realizing I wasn't popular in school.

Plommer was a short chubby kid until around grade 11 when the weight dropped off and he grew taller and physically stronger - he never forgot the bullies and was quite eager to settle old scores whenever he could. Plommer fought quite a bit in his late teen years.
He was amazed at how many fights he actually won - he did not fear physical pain - it was the fear of losing and being embarrassed that was his big motivator. Plommer often stuck up for those that got picked on as he knew what it felt like. Plommer never backed down, even when he thought he was going to get the shit kicked out of him.

Also, never had a girlfriend in highschool - but then again most if not all of my pot smoking buddies were in the same boat.
Plommer jerked off alot as a teenager. He never figured out the hooker thing until later on as a twenty something.

Also, back in middle school Plommer craved attention and often got in trouble with his teachers.
His punishment was mostly having to write pages of multiplication tables from 1X1 up to 12X 12, that was a constructive punishment as he can still today do the math in his head very quickly for any multiplication of numbers up to 12.

PS:

12 X 12 = 144

7 X 8 = 56

see!

Hated that shit, had to do it many times. Fucking nonsense.

I had a pretty easy/good school experience. I was mid-ground as far as popularity went. I was/still am a musical person so it was both chorus and band for me. I use to be the 2nd best clarinet player in the state of Alabam for 3 years (yes they do have a system for ranking them). I loved essay test cause I can sling the bs with the best of them.

I was so boring.

I honestly feel sorry for you. Girls in high school were horny as fuck and getting laid was effortless. I feel for ya man.