High school/Grade school negative memories...

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 4,186 Views
boy we need to get all our old teachers posting here.......

LOOK AT US NOW TEACHERS!!!!

WE'RE BUYING $1400 IPADS AND SHIT

Common Roguey... even the luckiest of us had shitty times.

sorry that song up went to my mind right away when i read that stevie post

hm let's see

for elementary cause of the legal status I really didn't qualify for school, they accepted me but they used to sit me in the back of the class doing nothing, that wasn't that bad though.

didn't qualify for free lunch, that sucked.

when the class was sent to the library, all the kids got to play with the apple computers, but I wasn't allowed to touch them. that used to make me sad. used to just go to the magazines rack and browse popular mechanic or whatever magazine was there. couldn't take out books either, so it was only magazines. i think that's why I hate books now a days but love reading and watching current news.

can't think of a specific occasion when I was bullied by other kids through out the years, I always found a way to get along with people

i only started school at 2nd grade, they put me there as that was my age equivalent even though i never did whatever comes before

one day i will have my own magazine http://www.gamelivemagazine.com

And Stevie(s) - if you want me to facebook bomb your bitch, let me know.

Wub you Oksie!

I just remember her name was Lisa, some Indian girl.

Fuck her Oksie she's not worth our time.

I was a pudger in school. I moved from a Catholic elementary school to a public school in 7th grade. It was where kids from the three different elementary schools went. My first week of school, one of the boys looked at me and said, "Hey, I know your name. It's double-chin, right?"

First day of 8th grade, the same kid comes up to me. "Hey, don't worry...your name isn't double-chin anymore. It's triple chin."

My brother is a HS teacher/coach and you cannot look at a student wrong without fear of losing your job.

and now i'm listening to Alice in Chains Down in a Hole :lmao:
Oksy ur welcome :lol: Had a severe stutter growing up and mum made me and my brothers wear grey school shirt, grey shorts and black dress shoes to school everyday until grade 7. I wouldnt have minded except that i was the only kid in a public school of 600 to wear a uniform....Dont think i need to go into further details...

My brother is a HS teacher/coach and you cannot look at a student wrong without fear of losing your job.

near impossible to get fired here in Chicago.....

When I was a senior a girl told me I was kind of cute from the first chin up. I was both proud and crushed at the same time.

I went to 6 different schools (spanning 3 different states) between grades K-12.

That was a challenge but not necessarily a negative memory now that I think about it.

I had more than one teacher tell me I had my head in the clouds and needed to take life seriously.

Take life seriously in 10th grade? common.

I was both very popular with girls in school AND very shy. It made for a very weird dynamic. That is a negative memory for me.

These two very popular, very good looking cheerleaders pulled my aside once when I was in 9th grade and said, "dude, don't you realize you can have any girl in this school?" I had no clue. I didn't have sex in high school and I could have had sex with like 30 really good looking chicks.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i had a good high school experience

i drove a vw vanagon

brown on brown

I took the city bus and hung out in the subway station with my crew, drinking chocolate milk, eating Coffee Crisp bars, playing $2 parlays on NHL games, trading hockey cards and video games on floppy disks.

Life was good.

you win matty

I'd get stoned before, during, and after school throughout highschool.
even smoke a doobie before bball games playing in front of couple thousand folks in the civic center:420:
wasted yrs:drama: