Happy New Year, my fellow fuck-ups.

• Start date
  • Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,779 Views
This thread is not one, but 3 or 4 threads. I just read it through from start to finish and it is hard to keep up with it....

In summation:

2016 sucked, or did it??
Steve is a weirdo, nutjob, stiff. Poor idiot cunt that he is.
Matty got a little butthurt from some hurtful words
something something something something website Oxford comma
MrM, Badina... sports
Plommer needs to get with a super hot granny. If not, that's cool too apparently. (No one could blame you if you didn't.)
Gamelive is looking to go vigilante..

Happy New Year everyone.
That's a pretty good summation Mr Quincy.

Dabbing is also a term used to describe smoking cannabis resin.

Oh yeah that's right. Deff not th first thing that came to my mind. Quincy you ever try dabs?

Dabbing is a gesture thing the young kids are doing too, right?

Unfortunately....yes
:Facepalm:

Hi sweetie! How are you? Anything nw and exciting?

The dabbing is a bit strong for my tastes. I've tried it but it's pretty strong shit. Makes the average Doobie seem like nothing.

I've never tried it. One person I know will put one in their l. Idk if I could handle that. I like cookies though they are pretty nice.

Cami, your ex has gone off the deep end across the street.

Even I had to log into SBR for the first time in 4-5 years. It's pretty sad

Cami, your ex has gone off the deep end across the street.

Fucked up. But I have to watch what I say or Reno and Monkey will think I am the one being mean. :(

Tell me Steve didn't actually just go after JL. Just when you think he couldn't sink any lower...insulting a kid. Unbelievable.

:rolling: I'm game. Howd he go after him

I don't remember. It was kind of an attack in passing when he was going at Matty. He said something about Blitty in there too, but it was just some generic insult. I guess it just shocked me at the time. It's all gotten pretty stupid...self included.

Can't even pretend to care.