Happy New Year, my fellow fuck-ups.

• Start date
  • Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,753 Views
Happy happy. :pikachu:

Mathieu, how can I go about exchanging my gloves for the short ones?

Happy happy. :pikachu:

Mathieu, how can I go about exchanging my gloves for the short ones?

Just return them to my US address: https://villemotogear.com/pages/contact-us

Pro tip: use a padded envelope or poly bag like the one I used to ship to you and you can ship first class mail, which shouldn't cost you more than $4 or so.

Shorty will be available in a week or two.

IAG
He's an asshole lying stiff. Last week he said would meet FW anytime any place with my money. We give him a day and then he says FW has to fly to Cleveland to get the $400 back. BEGGED me for that loan ....telling me how he would be homeless out on the streets if I didn't help him because no one else would.....and to pull this shit because he has some issue with FW who is NOT me, the person who helped him.

I hope the judge throws the book at his sorry ass. He will never get the help he needs because he refuses to. Many have tried. All have failed. He won't go to rehab. He won't take bi polar meds. He won't do anything but brag about how good looking he is, how much money he has, and how popular he is with the ladies and the "coolios"....yet he posts stupid videos from his ceiling tile motel room every day. Fuck him.

again? didn't that happened a month ago too? :facepalm:
Any money given to Steve or Casper is a foking gift. You could've been a nice guy and gifted him the money then there would be no problem. You must like the drama pal. I mean I don't blame you, I kinda like drama. But you can't be taking BB seriously, you should know better.

Happy New Year GL.

I'm not going to Cleveland anytime soon. :guitar:

Any money given to Steve or Casper is a foking gift. You could've been a nice guy and gifted him the money then there would be no problem. You must like the drama pal. I mean I don't blame you, I kinda like drama. But you can't be taking BB seriously, you should know better.

Huh? No. The Cleveland deal just happened last week. Why would I gift him $400? I didn't particularly want to even lend him money but he guilted me about how he would be on the streets if I didn't help him. Maybe I was dumb for giving it to him. But I guess I figured after calling out Plommer and Casper across all forums he wouldn't have the nerve to stiff anyone. He also promised promised promised he would have it back to me in a couple weeks.

No I do not enjoy drama at least not drama in which I am involved. The only reason this one came out it is because he wouldnt shut up about others when he himself owed money, and FW finally called him out. And now he's being absurd. If he just didn't have it, it would be one thing, but these bullshit excuses, lies, posting personal info, sending threatening messages etc...fuck him.

P.s. Matty your website looks great!.....other than the omission of the Oxford comma in a couple paragraphs....

Agree! IAG you're coming off of late as one of those Mean Girls! It just doesn't suit you IMO! New Year's resolution - IAG Nice Girl again, leave the meanness to me!

Happy belated new years everyone!

Agree! IAG you're coming off of late as one of those Mean Girls! It just doesn't suit you IMO! New Year's resolution - IAG Nice Girl again, leave the meanness to me!

I can understand how you could say that ( sometimes I feel mean posting it) with all due respect you haven't been privy to everything that has gone down. Did you ever see the stuff he posted about Plommer? Now THAT was mean.
I will work on forgiveness however.mostly because my fault I was stupid enough to trust him. ..but he needs to stops threatening me and others....and making up serious allegations against others and posting them as fact.

Happy New Year's Monkey! I'm still nice. I just have my limits, as does everyone.

Last edited:
IAG
P.s. Matty your website looks great!.....other than the omission of the Oxford comma in a couple paragraphs....

Thx! Fuck the Oxford comma.

I love my parents, Lady Gaga and Elton John.

Unless you write stuff like that, it's GROSSLY unnecessary.

Now I don't claim to make a conscious decision to omit it every time. Honestly, I never think about it.

I love my parents, Lady Gaga, and Elton John.

Unless you write stuff like that, it's GROSSLY unnecessary.

Now I don't claim to make a conscious decision to omit it every time. Honestly, I never think about it.

Fixed!

Thanks for making it extra clear that Lady Gaga and Elton John aren't my parents, MrM. :up:

They're NOT?????

My world is shattered now.

They're NOT?????

My world is shattered now.

Not as shattered as it will be late next Monday night! KARMA has been invoked in the FFour thread and the anti-Auburn sentiment previous shown by you will come back to haunt you! :yes: