• Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,655 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
May the new year suck a little less than the last.

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif

:wally:

A lot of people hating on 2016, I notice. And I think I am right on board with that.

Stupid fucking year.

Well I have exchanged one baby animals calendar for another so let's move this shit forward.

Nothing, I was just going with the overall trend. My 2016 was productive, if not lucrative. Big plans for 2017, I'm excited. #ODKROW

I've noticed people talking about 2016 being bad, and I'm not on any social media. I think a lot of it has to do with Trump being elected. Don't these trump hating sky is falling people, who I imagine are the 2016 sucks people, realize that he TAKES OFFICE in 2017?

Boney, I thought people were referring to all the celebrities that have died in 2016.

Trump and Brexit and dead celebs. Wah wah wah.

Happy New Year Marty!

Why is Steve the Stiff on your case at SBR?

I just read that thread, hadnt been to sbr in a long time.

I actually feel bad for steve, hope he gets the help he needs.

I just read that thread, hadnt been to sbr in a long time.

I actually feel bad for steve, hope he gets the help he needs.

Link please.

I might actually start posting back there again.

He's an asshole lying stiff. Last week he said would meet FW anytime any place with my money. We give him a day and then he says FW has to fly to Cleveland to get the $400 back. BEGGED me for that loan ....telling me how he would be homeless out on the streets if I didn't help him because no one else would.....and to pull this shit because he has some issue with FW who is NOT me, the person who helped him.

I hope the judge throws the book at his sorry ass. He will never get the help he needs because he refuses to. Many have tried. All have failed. He won't go to rehab. He won't take bi polar meds. He won't do anything but brag about how good looking he is, how much money he has, and how popular he is with the ladies and the "coolios"....yet he posts stupid videos from his ceiling tile motel room every day. Fuck him.