Happy New Year, my fellow fuck-ups.

• Start date
  • Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,683 Views
He appeared irritated by the fact that Matty was 2009 poster of the year.

I remember when Plommer was the default potm every month. Those were the days

x

Last edited by a moderator:
its on the first page of the sbr forum cant miss it. Titled This is what Plom and FW actually look like

x

I remember when Plommer was the default potm every month. Those were the days

Really?

I must have been one interesting and funny fucker (and not just to look at).

I can't respond to Steve across the street and probably wouldn't even if I could. Like cammy says, Steve posts nonsense to get a rise out of people and plommy don't play that.

I'm pretty sure I put Steve on tilt more than a few times with some of my posts so I'm good.

Steve doesn't have the ability to let things go. I mean sure there have been things posted about me online that I didn't like but that only lasts for minutes and then I'm over it.

The pic he posted of me was one I posted here myself. I own a mirror and know what I look like, unlike eggs.

x

x

Honestly Archie, that is a question I cannot answer. He sold himself, he can paint a pretty picture. and then when you are to far in, he does a 180, and by that point you care, in a humanitarian sense, and you try to save him. Then one day you realize, there is no saving him, and you just wasted years of time. For nothing, and you leave, or rather get forced out, with nothing.

+100000000

Obviously I knew him from a different POV, but from what I have observed you couldn't have phrased that any better.

x

x

Iag

Loan me 400 sbr points

I'm about to be pizza-less this weekend

Thanks

Iag

Loan me 400 sbr points

I'm about to be pizza-less this weekend

Thanks

Not sure if you were serious or not, but done.

He will do and say anything to get a rise out of someone.

you don't say:tickle:

Really?

I must have been one interesting and funny fucker (and not just to look at).

you were, until you replaced the hooker stories with the blaming women for the sins of the world revelations :winkwink: :buddy:

IAG
Not sure if you were serious or not, but done.

ok but don't come crying in here when Archie stiffs you

Loaning points for pizza on a bitter cold January day is very humanitarian.