Happy New Year, my fellow fuck-ups.

• Start date
  • Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,684 Views
Loaning points for pizza on a bitter cold January day is very humanitarian.

I'm going to consider them a gift. Lending things gets too complicated. If he pays them great back, if not so be it. Archie was a member of the tribe. We are a sharing people.
No one should be without pizza on a cold football Saturday...I have a frozen one so I'm good.

I now consider that point debt to be owed to PBR

when he sends me proof of an air plane ticket to Chicago, i'll let him know what bar to meet me at to pick up the points.

can't wait for that BEER, PBR!

I now consider that point debt to be owed to PBR

when he sends me proof of an air plane ticket to Chicago, i'll let him know what bar to meet me at to pick up the points.

can't wait for that BEER, PBR!

Hahahahaha. That was worth 400 points.

forwarded to my lawyers

For the life of me I can't figure out why his family doesn't seek an involuntarily commitment. He needs treatment before he really hurts somebody. He was lucky that car he ran into had no one in it or he would be in a world of (more) hurt.

IAG
But I have to watch what I say or Reno and Monkey will think I am the one being mean. :(

Read some posts and realized no meanness on your end! Very sad situation indeed and probably best thing for him would be to leave forumville completely! Across the street won't do shitt for him except lol at him! At least you and others here have tried to help him out!

Read some posts and realized no meanness on your end! Very sad situation indeed and probably best thing for him would be to leave forumville completely! Across the street won't do shitt for him except lol at him! At least you and others here have tried to help him out!

Lol. No worries Mr. M. Some of the things I said I felt bad saying even after all he has done. I don't any more, and that itself is sad. I seriously believe he needs to be involuntarily held on a psych hold and treated. Ultimately however he would need to want to change, and I doubt any change would be long-lasting. It would only be a drain on taxpayer money. He will definitely lose his drivers license,and I guess ultimately he can only hurt himself then...physically anyway.

Was trying to bring it down a notch, but now he's going after my dead mother. Claiming she shot herself because she hated me. Also something about my deceased dad. What a waste of oxygen.

I'd say that warrants taking him off your avatar and bringing back Harry

I'd say that warrants taking him off your avatar and bringing back Harry

I'm not sure if I even have the Harry picture anymore. I wish I had Harry to keep Kat company. I feel like I want another cat to keep her company, but that might be a little much.

I forget, Reno do you have a cat?

Never owned pets. I'd like a cat if it wasn't for traveling and possibly allergy problems. I once won a couple goldfish, but they didn't make it.

Karma baby. I gave Archie almost all my points. Jake Peavy buys me three squares in a pool on last Bama game, and I win 300 points. Jake PEavey who shared his points with others also won a square.

I know a lot of people laugh at the point deal over there, but I'm wondering if my competitive betting urges could be satisfied with contests and betting with points. I'm not sure it could, but maybe..to some extent. Quiet a jump to be playing a game for hundreds of dollars and change to 50 points or something, but I think I could do it. Am I fooling myself? I don't know. I don't think it's ever been about the money. It's about the game if that makes sense.

Makes sense to me. I'm sure it helps some.

Whale wager sent a goon to my place

I paid the points back

Waiting on my karma now