Happy New Year, my fellow fuck-ups.

• Start date
  • Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,800 Views
I love to see someone buy up forum debts from pennies on the dollars and then make a video of them traveling around the country trying to get cash out of the stiffs.

Lol2.0!!! Now that would be a reality show for me worth watching! :yes:

No way. I never been crazy about his shenanigans, but apparently you guys are involved with him somehow outside the forum. I just don't understand how anybody on Gamelive could think that what happened wasn't very likely to happen.

Same to all the people who made cockamamie bets with Casper. Although they're worse because they thought they were taking advantage of a sucker.
I have nothing to do with him outside of the forum. I had to block him from FB a long time ago. I've never done anything to him, but he is jealous of me/has it in for me. The money deal is between Steve and IAG only, but he ties others into it by posting personal info, pics, etc. There is a time where you just have to fight back.

The reality show would be a great idea.

Cami doesn't owe me a penny.

Reno-- i think you are overestimating the amount of communication outside of the forums. He would periodically message me 20x with Bacon Babble and I would periodically respond, but not like we were in even remotely in constant communication....most all of it on one forum or another....The only time that I was in daily communication was when I was trying to help him get treatment for his bipolar, and during the break up with Cami. I think I have talked to him on the phone once if that. Anyway, it doesn't matter. It is what it is.
Life goes on.

I love to see someone buy up forum debts from pennies on the dollars and then make a video of them traveling around the country trying to get cash out of the stiffs.

This is a PHENOMINAL!!! idea! That could be bigger than the Casper/dentist deal

Reno I saw on the national news about that kid in Aurora.....How sad that's only a few blocks from my house.

Hi IAG!!! I miss you! Happy New year I truly hope this is a better and great year for you!

IAG
Reno I saw on the national news about that kid in Aurora.....How sad that's only a few blocks from my house.

I didn't. If it's sad, and not of great social and political importance, I'd just as soon not know.

I didn't. If it's sad, and not of great social and political importance, I'd just as soon not know.

Wow. And I'm not being snark here , but do you watch the local news? I only ask because if I heard it in South Dakota, I would think it would be hard to avoid there.

But it is not, so I will refrain from details other then to correct myself and say it is not the park I was thinking of. Still very close, but not blocks.

This thread is not one, but 3 or 4 threads. I just read it through from start to finish and it is hard to keep up with it....

In summation:

2016 sucked, or did it??
Steve is a weirdo, nutjob, stiff. Poor idiot cunt that he is.
Matty got a little butthurt from some hurtful words
something something something something website Oxford comma
MrM, Badina... sports
Plommer needs to get with a super hot granny. If not, that's cool too apparently. (No one could blame you if you didn't.)
Gamelive is looking to go vigilante..

Happy New Year everyone.

IAG
Wow. And I'm not being snark here , but do you watch the local news? I only ask because if I heard it in South Dakota, I would think it would be hard to avoid there.

But it is not, so I will refrain from details other then to correct myself and say it is not the park I was thinking of. Still very close, but not blocks.

I certainly try not to. It is not news. It is all about somebody got killed here, accident over here. It's disgusting. I'm sure there's more significant stuff that goes on in the world than the Jerry Springer show they have masquerading as local news

Plommer needs to get with a super hot granny. If not, that's cool too apparently. (No one could blame you if you didn't.)

:lol: that's an odd take. Certainly no one can blame you if you didnt. :rolling:

not bad wrap up mr.Q. not sure how accurate it is, but not bad

Also I've stopped opening the death pool and aging threads. I will open any big boy Dan threads though ...as long as he's not dead

:lol: that's an odd take. Certainly no one can blame you if you didnt. :rolling:

not bad wrap up mr.Q. not sure how accurate it is, but not bad

I have to start contributing here on occasion.

My old eyes read. I'm DABBING. Totally different context.