Happy New Year, my fellow fuck-ups.

• Start date
  • Replies 145 Comments
  • Views 18,766 Views
MrM, I have always had anti-Auburn sentiments. That said, I was glad to see Jeremy Johnson get that garbage td. Auburn's issue is that The Gus Bus cannot coach. Johnson should have been brought in much earlier in the game. There is a reason that John Franklin III was the 3rd string qb for a Florida team that had no offense.

MrM, I have always had anti-Auburn sentiments.

Of course you have, but no need to state it in the FinalFourThread! BAD KARMA for BamaNina!

I root for Auburn in honor of Bo Jackson.

Fucking hip injury.

I root against them because...well they are Auburn.

However, I hope they keep the Gus Bus a long time!! That man cannot coach major college football. It is inexcusable for the last game of the year not to have a good plan in place in case your QB goes down when he has been injured pretty much all year. So much for that "offensive mastermind."

I root for Auburn because its a great hair colour for hot broads.

Maroon-Auburn-Hair-Color.png

again? didn't that happened a month ago too? :facepalm:
Any money given to Steve or Casper is a foking gift. You could've been a nice guy and gifted him the money then there would be no problem. You must like the drama pal. I mean I don't blame you, I kinda like drama. But you can't be taking BB seriously, you should know better.
You could have been a nice guy and given him the money also. Me, I'm a prick, especially when it comes to him. I've dealt with that POS long enough.

I expected to still be sexually interested in women after I turned the age of 48. I was wrong.

Plommer, I'm extremely horny for women and I'm 44 years old. At what age did your sexual desires switch to men? I want to start mentally preparing now.

You could have been a nice guy and given him the money also. Me, I'm a prick, especially when it comes to him. I've dealt with that POS long enough.

No way. I never been crazy about his shenanigans, but apparently you guys are involved with him somehow outside the forum. I just don't understand how anybody on Gamelive could think that what happened wasn't very likely to happen.

Same to all the people who made cockamamie bets with Casper. Although they're worse because they thought they were taking advantage of a sucker.

Plommer, I'm extremely horny for women and I'm 44 years old. At what age did your sexual desires switch to men? I want to start mentally preparing now.

Yes, it's quite an adjustment craving the kok after all those years of loving the snatch.

Ok, but seriously. Sex drive dropped off slowly but continuously after age 45 or 46 for me.

At 50 I wouldn't say no to sex, but I wouldn't actively seek it out or waste time or effort trying to get laid. It's just an activity.
Broads my age are more of a pain in the ass than they are worth.

I love to see someone buy up forum debts from pennies on the dollars and then make a video of them traveling around the country trying to get cash out of the stiffs.