Good bye gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,688 Views
facebook fucks you right in the ass these days with the "people you may know" feature that is on the far side... i defriended a half dozen people a few weeks ago and all but 1 has sent me a friend request again... if i delete someone, i dont want facebook to fucking tell them that im a prime friend candidate ..motherfuckers :choo:

haha ray....accept them as friends and just put them on ignore

IAG, did you send me a friend request? Someone had sent one and my phone beeped, but I didn't recognize the name and couldn't check it at that time. When I looked, the request was gone.
Was it a while back? I did around the time you were having your baby and then I thought oh, she doesn't want to deal with this now probably so I retracted it thinking I would send it again as I knew you more from here. If you would like me to, I will send another one..or you can probably find me thru some of the others on here. Would love it..but I understand if you would rather not for whatever reason.

Send me the request, hooker.
ok skankbag

That is a term of endearment right? I sent it.

My requests time out after 5 minutes for security purposes. If you don't get it in time, hit me back.

Last edited:
lofl I just saw this goodbye thread

If your name ain't Dunder or Swarmy, you never leave gamelive

How do you block someone from following you on FB?

Delete your FB account.
No. I mean facebook "following" where apparently you can stalk someone you are not friends with. I figured it out though, and have blocked said offender...on ignore at GL, but he follows me on FB...you can't make this up.

IAG
No. I mean facebook "following" where apparently you can stalk someone you are not friends with. I figured it out though, and have blocked said offender...on ignore at GL, but he follows me on FB...you can't make this up.

I know what you meant. My proposal is easier and more effective to enforce.

IAG

Wwheng?

Virtuoso?

IAG

I never got the no friend but follow deal they have there.

IDK how the follow function works, it has me following people I never ever even knew I was, I've never used the follow function, it's facebook just does it for you somehow.

IAG

to be fair and not wanting to bring all this stuff back, once you unfriend somebody the default behavior is that whoever got unfriended is left "following" that person. of course that said person will only see any posts that are made public by the defriending person. it's over let's move on.

So we are sure that muting someone does not make them aware right?