Good bye gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,734 Views
IAG
Mr M..Make a thread about March madness contest! I will help run if you want. I think I saw you post about that earlier somewhere.

Sounds like a date! :up:

He looks really dumb bitching about her answering IAG's emails all day when he is on GL all day. Maybe he is more efficient?

FW, I think today is a play nice day! You know though, how many bosses really work? Holy crap! What happens when Matty becomes a boss! He's got it all already! :bowdown:

IAG
FTR, ...I will claim stupid thread starter (at times) title, but I take no responsibility for the last 24 hours of drama. I only said my peace after an entire day of bullshit. I don't relish forum drama. I like to save that for my personal life.

That was actually meant for Saulty.

I really don't care what you think FW at all and from what I heard many of them were about you but I don't care about that or what went on there at all. I'm cool with either of us knowing whoever but when we're trying wind down and enjoy ourselves and her phone, unanswered beeps however many times in a row, yeah we're trying to live our lives. Girls are chatty I understand this there is a level that gets absurd. I understand you going to bat for her and I've never had a problem with you but I also think you know exactly what I mean. You don't see me insulting you but I do think me reading you criticizing me in any way has run it's course. Monkey, Puck the other guys I get but they don't know things you do. It's all good but let's move on.

Last edited:
I really don't care what you think FW at all and from what I heard many of them were about you but I don't care about that or what went on there at all. I'm cool with either of us knowing whoever but when we're trying wind down and enjoy ourselves and her phone, unanswered beeps however many times in a row, yeah we're trying to live our lives. I understand you going to bat for her but I also think you know exactly what I mean.

Don't hear me complaining publically about the 12:45 am phone calls including last night.

WTF with her phone????Dude..I called her like ONCE..MAYBE Twice...wtf are you even talking about.

And of course I talked about FW.via email ..like Cami talked about you..It's what girls do. Nothing new here. FW knows that.

If there is something going on with a phone and phone calls and beeps ...I guarantee you there is something else going on...it's not me.

It's all beginning to make sense now. This is seriously fucked up.

For the first time this makes sense....and wow....just wow. I hate talking on the phone. Anyone who knows me I rarely even answer mine...I certainly don't call people. I rarely called FW.
The only time I ever remember calling Cami was around Christmas time once..and it was a short call.

Last edited:
IAG
Dude..I called her like ONCE..MAYBE Twice...wtf are you even talking about.

She called her twice: -3200 5Dimes

LOCK.

I'm confused.

Who hates who now?

I love all you guys.

Except Mudcat.

He can suck a bag of dicks.

The beeps were txt messages and emails. I think I will go back to focusing on work and NOT being involved in this shit.

I'm confused too Casper. I thought Bacon was mad because Cami and I emailed some. I didn't understand why she just didn't stop responding or whatever...Now there's something going on about phone calls..and beeps and wrecking their downtime. I have no idea what that is about. I might send an email or two over the weekend but I don't call people to be "chatty." Not much texting that I can remember either.

So...I have to wonder if something else is going on and I was the fall person. I can certainly produce my phone records. Actually I don't even have Cami's number in my phone...in cabo I had to have her send it so I could send her a video. ...but that's it. It is not even in my phone. If she calls me, is this my fault? I'm really fucking confused.

So why Bacon dont want Cami talk with iag in the 1st place?

iag, didn't you post something about Bacon being nutty a month or so ago? Did you forget your own warning(?)

The beeps were txt messages and emails. I think I will go back to focusing on work and NOT being involved in this shit.

I don't know when the last time I texted you was. I had to get a phone number to send the video from cabo so it had been a while. There were never many of those really either to my recollection. Now we do email. If your emails make a beep, and I am responding to your emails, how is this my fault? Boss man should have done something about the situation with you I guess. I don't get how me emailing a friend is cause for the kind of shit that has gone on here in the past couple days. Unfucking believable.

It was a while ago.

I'm confused.

Who hates who now?

I love all you guys.

Except Mudcat.

He can suck a bag of dicks.

The new Gamelive motto- if you ain't hatin', you ain't tryin'.

We are the Fleetwood Mac of forums.

So why Bacon dont want Cami talk with iag in the 1st place?

iag, didn't you post something about Bacon being nutty a month or so ago? Did you forget your own warning(?)
Yeah he sent FW a message saying his alleged gf was a closet lesbian or something." I called him out and was pissed.. I defriended him. He apologized. I'm forgiving. I thought we were cool. This other stuff is new to me. Maybe there were some cryptic threads made but whenever I asked for clarification it wsa just "I was drunk..sorry."

But bottom line Reno..you were right. But I wasn't trying to interact with him. I was emailing with Cami. If he had a problem with that it should have been with her and not me. She is his employee/fianc.

The new Gamelive motto- if you ain't hatin', you ain't tryin'.

We are the Fleetwood Mac of forums.
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

I keep hearing stuff about defriending and refriending and stuff like this.

are we fucking talking about facebook?

:baby: