Good bye gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,734 Views
Don't be a quitter!

Cami and Bacon are at home laughing their asses off at how we are all reacting to this forum drama

nah man it was serious we ironed it out though she'll be back she's working her ass off

embarrassed I was a part of any "drama" though :facepalm: but it's over

shdw on the real I like your work brother :cheers:

now if Matty and Plommer can stop the As the World Turns shit around here we could all get along

Cami and Bacon are at home laughing their asses off at how we are all reacting to this forum drama
Pretty sure that's not the case.

Maybe she should come back and tell us.

ok staying away from here is harder then I thought. But no I am not laughing at all. Still mad at Bacon and still upset about the loss of a friendship.

I don't really feel like talking about it.

Too much drama. and I don't really understand it.

ok staying away from here is harder then I thought. But no I am not laughing at all. Still mad at Bacon and still upset about the loss of a friendship.

I don't really feel like talking about it.

Too much drama. and I don't really understand it.

Don't fret, you still have me babe.

It's always nice when the good ones come back.

Fuck you Bread :tissue:

In your opinion, who are the forum queens and kings?

Ya Boi!!!!

476D2E8D11501E2EE29F4DA360C06F.jpg

Selfishly but true I never got to see her boobies! Any way, any shot of this, please? Plommer would greatly appreciate! WTF I'm I saying, might as well go to her boss with it! Bacon, any way, any shot of this happening? :grin:

Probably best this all went down like it did! From my understanding, which everyone here knows can be difficult at times ...... Bacon seemed to be not happy with IAG conversing as much as she did with Cami! So Cami wasn't allowed to have a female friend ..... So if not snipped in the bud, Cami might have went further in having a male friend!

Hmmmm ..... So Bacon might have lost his mind with some OJ to resolve the matter! God forbid no! Good combination when the two are involved as part of a yummy breakfast though! Plus the fact poor Kato might have been dragged into the mess!
:ohmy:

Monk give me your phone # on FB I can accommodate but I expect a Peanut money shot in return

In your opinion, who are the forum queens and kings?
FTR, ...I will claim stupid thread starter (at times) title, but I take no responsibility for the last 24 hours of drama. I only said my peace after an entire day of bullshit. I don't relish forum drama. I like to save that for my personal life.

Mr M..Make a thread about March madness contest! I will help run if you want. I think I saw you post about that earlier somewhere.

Selfishly but true I never got to see her boobies! Any way, any shot of this, please? Plommer would greatly appreciate! WTF I'm I saying, might as well go to her boss with it! Bacon, any way, any shot of this happening? :grin:

Probably best this all went down like it did! From my understanding, which everyone here knows can be difficult at times ...... Bacon seemed to be not happy with IAG conversing as much as she did with Cami! So Cami wasn't allowed to have a female friend ..... So if not snipped in the bud, Cami might have went further in having a male friend!

Hmmmm ..... So Bacon might have lost his mind with some OJ to resolve the matter! God forbid no! Good combination when the two are involved as part of a yummy breakfast though! Plus the fact poor Kato might have been dragged into the mess!
:ohmy:

He looks really dumb bitching about her answering IAG's emails all day when he is on GL all day. Maybe he is more efficient?