Good bye gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,740 Views

I'm not young and hip so I don't have FB (that's how we abbreviate Facebook right?).

does that kind of stuff really bother people? I have seen my wife on FB, if someone defriended her she wouldn't even know until months later when she realized there hasn't been a post from that person in a while. You guys have like a friend map where you can track who is who's friend at all times?

Or is there a defriend notifier? Like when your friend defriend's someone a post goes on the wall?

I think they just look at their list and see. IDK. I never paid that much attention.

FW has a notifier. I don't pay that attention usually. Usually takes me a couple weeks if someone has done it on the DL. .

me and FW text more before 6am than most couples do all day.... wait, isnt that a commercial...

i blame iga for any bad news i receive in the future via phone call or text...:yes:

IAG
FW has a notifier. I don't pay that attention usually. Usually takes me a couple weeks if someone has done it on the DL. .

Usually? How often are you getting unfriended?

I might have reconsider my take on this whole thing. Maybe you are a troublemaker.

MrX
Usually? How often are you getting unfriended?

I might have reconsider my take on this whole thing. Maybe you are a troublemaker.
Matty defriended me. Bacon defriended me. That's all I can think of ever.

Oh and Cami defriended me this morning after sending me a request at 10 pm last night and asking that I accept it. That might be the quickest one yet. Although, I did hang up the phone when it rang at 12:30 am as it woke up mom and I was pissed. So that might be it.

i blame iga for any bad news i receive in the future via phone call or text...:yes:
I don't know what this means.....

I can think of at least one more that has defriended IAG

I can think of at least one more that has defriended IAG
hmmmm. Oh actually I can think of two...are you talking WW?

Oh and Cali girl! Well hell...Funny is they are all forum people.
Shdw I am going to defriend you just to get my defriend/been unfriended percentage up.

IAG
I don't know what this means.....[/QUOTE

i thought we were blaming you for everything that involved the phone... fwiw, the house repair guy just called to say he wont be back today... easily your fault
:chickendance:

IAG
hmmmm. Oh actually I can think of two...are you talking WW?

Oh and Cali girl! Well hell...Funny is they are all forum people.
Shdw I am going to defriend you just to get my defriend/been unfriended percentage up.

def was talking ww

IAG
I don't know what this means.....[/QUOTE

i thought we were blaming you for everything that involved the phone... fwiw, the house repair guy just called to say he wont be back today... easily your fault
:chickendance:

def was talking ww
Yeah..he took out FW also. Kind of sad considering my years of drinking the Kool Aid, but with all the b.s. going on, I am not surprised or worried about it. I really should have defriended him after the b.s. you went thru. Hindsight.

I hate to say I told you so but.......

IAG, did you send me a friend request? Someone had sent one and my phone beeped, but I didn't recognize the name and couldn't check it at that time. When I looked, the request was gone.