Good bye gamelive.

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,740 Views
that is correct, they will only notice if their friend count goes down and look in their friend's list

EDIT oh you mean mute them but keep them as friends, yeah it doesn't notifies them about that

to be fair and not wanting to bring all this stuff back, once you unfriend somebody the default behavior is that whoever got unfriended is left "following" that person. of course that said person will only see any posts that are made public by the defriending person. it's over let's move on.

Understood RJ but that is not what happened here at all. . I had defriended and blocked the person so they followed me thru another one of their fb accounts.

also ...I have never had anyone I have defriended to default to follower before...but anyway, that was not the case here cuz this person/.account was never a friend.

Anyway...moving on. ..

I will add though, that the following started a while ago after I defriended and blocked original account. It was not in the past week....wasn't trying to imply that said person started following me recently. I just found it funny that still was while on ignore here...

Last edited:
ok thnx pal. I mean by unchecking the thing that says (well I cant find that option now) maybe they dont let you do it anymore.

It was something about appearing in the newsfeed.

I'm not muting you iag

ok thnx pal. I mean by unchecking the thing that says (well I cant find that option now) maybe they dont let you do it anymore.

It was something about appearing in the newsfeed.

They won't know. Except IAG, she will feel it in her bones.

I'm not muting you iag
Yay! Actually I thought you might have before and then I saw your response on the plates deal. Pay the plate $20.00 lol

MrX
They won't know. Except IAG, she will feel it in her bones.
I WILL! Every time you say that I think of my dad.

satan-classic-logo-red.png

Lol. I agree Mr. Monkey....unfortunately necessary satan for me for the time being. Although I haven't been on there much lately except as to give/send messages. I don't know how people who have more than 150 friends or so keep up. I hover around 125 and it's all I can do to keep up on their lives. I can't imagine many more.

is thing saying A,T,A?

IAG
Lol. I agree Mr. Monkey....unfortunately necessary satan for me for the time being. Although I haven't been on there much lately except as to give/send messages. I don't know how people who have more than 150 friends or so keep up. I hover around 125 and it's all I can do to keep up on their lives. I can't imagine many more.

I don't think people use it to keep up with everyone's life all of the time. I have 25 or so that are always on. They could be using it for chat or games.