Go Leafs Go! Official game 7 LEAFS/Bruins thread.

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 6,504 Views
I'm on board Plommer! I think playing the game tomorrow night plays well for Toronto's chances! Team seems to have more life than Bruins!

I'm on board Plommer! I think playing the game tomorrow night plays well for Toronto's chances! Team seems to have more life than Bruins!

Yes, Leafs legs are their advantage but I have seen them lay eggs at the worst possible times during the regular season.

Hopefully they play their game Monday night in beantown.

No pressure on the Leafs now, it's all on Boston, I like that.

common one time Maple Leafs!

Datsyuk:up: I'm happy I get to watch him for another series.

you got your wish FW. might be a tough one.

So hope the Sharks smoke LA

Datsyuk:up: I'm happy I get to watch him for another series.

you got your wish FW. might be a tough one.

So hope the Sharks smoke LA

Det-Chi is a huge rivalry in my area, only Mich - ND is bigger.

:laugh:

Fanboys are a hoot.

I take it you disagree?

Leafs are still the underdog and Boston was supposed to eliminate this team in less than 7 games.
Now the B's have lost a couple in a row and given the Leafs hope.

Leafs aren't supposed to be here and Bruins have a habit of letting teams back in to a series.
Pressure definitely on the Bruins.

You Habs loving cunt.

someone on the bruins needs to grow a sack of balls and go to the front of the net and put home one of the rebounds that reimer gives up.

I actually miss kessel, never expected to say that.

hockey is better when toronto is involved.

if the bruins blow this series, i may start smoking crack again.

someone on the bruins needs to grow a sack of balls and go to the front of the net and put home one of the rebounds that reimer gives up.

This.

Tully gets it.

B's seemed fragile the last couple of games, if they wake up Toronto is in trouble.

Leafs need to keep the pedal to the metal. Lets hope its a good game. Too bad someone has to lose.

This was a great series, even if Reno says otherwise.
(fuck you Reno Cool)

PS: Windsor is 50/50 Leafs/Wings. It's fun being a Leaf fan in Windsor.

I wonder how much it must have hurt to take a Milan Lucic slapshot right to the fore head? I suspect quite a lot.

I think you're on da crack now. Reimer's rebound countrol has been excellent this series.

I think you're on da crack now. Reimer's rebound countrol has been excellent this series.

How about his playing the puck behind the net?
From what I see whenever he plays the puck the Leafs seem to end up scrambling in their own end.

I agree with Tully, for the most part Reimer gives up too many rebounds (IMO Wally).