Go Leafs Go! Official game 7 LEAFS/Bruins thread.

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 6,541 Views
Good call on the over Plommer. I am glad Toronto is advancing, means overs every game with them.

Hang onto your hats. FW may have jinxed it plommay

Still like the Leafs in O/T.

Holy fokken fok

What a ride boys!

:rideem:

Pucky, you still think Reimer is good with rebounds?
:facepalm:

It is probably to late now but at some point Carlyle has to realize that Phaneuf is absolute poison and should not be playing all these important shifts. It is astonishing that someone perceived to be a number one defenceman can be this terrible so consistently.

A miracle +300 OT prop hit.

Go Leafs for Plommer

It is probably to late now but at some point Carlyle has to realize that Phaneuf is absolute poison and should not be playing all these important shifts. It is astonishing that someone perceived to be a number one defenceman can be this terrible so consistently.

At least the other Leaf D have figured out that they can flip the puck in the air to clear the zone instead of on the ice up the boards where the Bruins are waiting for it.

How many times have they not cleared the zone with the puck on their stick for 3 seconds?

:facepalm:

Phaneuf is the most overrated dman inthe entire league. He is a defensive liability.

Fiver, put the apology thread on ice for now! Hopefully you'll still have to do it!

Good call on the over Plommer.

You mean this?

I don't like the under if there is a game 7 in Boston. Logic being that empty net goals could be the deciding factor if the game is 3-1 or 4-1 late. Team down a couple goals will pull goalie earlier and possibly score or be scored on and have no incentive to put goalie back in net.

Over or no play (IMO Wally)

Yeah, it's alot easier when you don't actually make the bet.

I haven't made any bets on the NHL playoffs so far and that isn't likely going to change.