Go Leafs Go! Official game 7 LEAFS/Bruins thread.

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 6,543 Views
Plommer knows what it's like to be a Cubs fan.

That was my first thought. This city is cursed.

I would normally gloat about the fact that the Leafs got beat by a Frenchie (Bergeron scored the tying goal and the game-winner) but that would just be too cruel.

Or would it. :biglaugh:

BergeronWinning.jpg

TULLY! How you like us now, bitch! :matty:

It's not cruel Matty. Bergeron is PRO-CANADA.

Pucky, what are the chances that the cup stays in it's rightful home in good ol usa, another year? :guitar:

Blitty, seeing that thereis only 1 Canadian team left, I would say the chances of the Stanley Cup staying in teh U.S., BUT Sens goalie, Craig Anderson is pretty hot so anything can happen.

Did you watch teh Leafs/Broons game last night? If so, did you watch the Anthems?

Hey Blitty, are you one of those Yanks who put their hand over their heart when the anthem is being sung?

I watched the entire game but didn't pay attention to the anthems.

Yes, I'm a true patriot. Hand over heart anthem patriot. :usa:

Blitty, start to pay attention to the length of the sticks when the camera scans the benches during the anthems. God bless you and America, Blitty.

:usa:

TULLY! How you like us now, bitch! :matty:

I pretend Bergeron isn't from Quebec. He is one of my favorite players of all time, such a solid player, hope he makes Team Canada if the NHL goes to Olympics.

He does so much for the Bruins. Unreal at the faceoff dot.

Did you watch teh Leafs/Broons game last night? If so, did you watch the Anthems?

Canada has a better national anthem than the US.

I cannot believe they lost like that

That could be worse than not making the playoffs

There is a case to be made for that. Not one but two goals allowed with the goalie pulled and then OT in a game 7? :fok:

Like I am generally a Leafs disliker but I don't enjoy seeing people just fucking CRUSHED.

Plommer knows what it's like to be a Cubs fan.
100% yes. I became a Leafs fan as a kid because I didn't like the Blackhawks' owner. I think it was (subconsciously) because the Leafs are basically the Cubs of hockey. FFS.

I pretend Bergeron isn't from Quebec. He is one of my favorite players of all time, such a solid player, hope he makes Team Canada if the NHL goes to Olympics.

He does so much for the Bruins. Unreal at the faceoff dot.

Tully, you need to work on the lingo bro. "HOT ON THE DOT"

100% yes. I became a Leafs fan as a kid because I didn't like the Blackhawks' owner. I think it was (subconsciously) because the Leafs are basically the Cubs of hockey. FFS.

(Dollar Bill) Wirtz, don't mention that SOB here again.

I received email in Arabic the other day.

It looked like this:

مشٍ على طول1-4 ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا!

بقى/ أبقي4-5 علي الخط رجاءا!

لمرحاض/ الصيدلية)؟

I had it translated, turns out it was a curse, it said:

"May your hockey team be ahead 4-1 in the third period of game 7 in a Stanley Cup playoff game and lose 5-4 in overtime."

:facepalm: