Go Leafs Go! Official game 7 LEAFS/Bruins thread.

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 6,568 Views
You mean this?

Yeah, it's alot easier when you don't actually make the bet.

I haven't made any bets on the NHL playoffs so far and that isn't likely going to change.

Yup that. I have bet almost every game. This series has kicked my ass, i think 2 unders out of 7 games. OT prop has been a goldmine in the 1st round.

And thats life as a Leaf fan, boys.

:facepalm:

Not even shocked. This result was normal.

I doubt I'll watch another hockey game this season. Was fun while it lasted.

Speechless.

Time to lose the Leaf avatar.

Sorry Plommer, Pucky, Fiver, Cobra abnd the rest of Leafnation! No way this was the rightfully deserved result!

If this had been during my childhood i would have been absolutely crushed beyond repair. Over the years my loyalty has shifted to the Hartford Whalers (nee Carolina Hurricanes) but now that Burke is gone I have started to root for the Leafs again to some degree. Just an awful and completely incompetent way to lose.

Same here.

Seriously, the Leafs elimination has less than 1% of the effect it used to have on me as a kid.

Lots of losing and years of shitty teams boosts one's immunity to sorrow.

The good news is that with the B's win Tully won't be going back to smoking crack.

Leafs softened the Bruins for the next round(s).

Yeah, if this was 15 years ago, I'd most definitely be crying myself to sleep. I'll never forget balling like a baby one morning when I found out Pat Burns was let go by the Leafs.

I sort of gave up on the leafs over the past 7 years and I don't mind admitting that I'm now a bandwagon fan. I can't be bothered to watch every game.

just saw the highlights. I feel for you fellas. unreal

are there riots? there should be riots:chair:

What a fucking game and night.

I am calling in sick to work and going to bed.

good night boys.

There would've been riots in Montreal. Toronto is too civilized.

Plommer knows what it's like to be a Cubs fan.

I cannot believe they lost like that

That could be worse than not making the playoffs

971958_10102442050363428_1234921014_n.jpg