• Views 3,582 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
:panda:

Tully its your day, at least 2 plays the earliest you can.

Amby you're backup.

lets go

I have a couple ready to go so let me know when and if you need them.

One of the games goes off at Noon so I guess a decision would need to be made sooner than later.

Alright so I guess I will put up my two plays seeing that one of them goes off at Noon Eastern.

Temple -7.5
They are playing a fairly weak Lasalle team which is missing one of their top players Mbala due to a finger injury. He is a forward that averages over 10 points and 5 rebounds a game. Temple comes into the game off a win and cover against a slumping Dayton team. Temple also beat Lasalle at home by 12 earlier this year. Temple is still in the hunt for the A-10 regular season championship along with Richmond. I think they finish the season up strong and try to improve their NCAA seeding as much as possible.

Niagara +4.5-5
Niagara seems to finally be playing at the level that was expected of them all year long. They have won 6 of their last 7 including a very impressive dominating win of Siena. The team they are playing, Fairfield (2nd in the MAAC) has been quite inconsistent lately. Fairfield was beaten by Niagara earlier this year by 9 on Niagara's home court. Although Fairfield is one of the better teams in the MAAC at home I think the like of 4.5-5 is a gift given the way these teams are playing. I was expecting more of a 2 or even 1. Niagara plays a very small lineup and their biggest obstacle is going to be containing Anthony Johnson of Fairfield. If they are able to do that, they win this game easily outright.

Out of those two I vote for Niagara

A lot of the things you posted about the Temple game make me want to make a play on Lasalle. Temple coming off a win and a cover of a slumping team does not really make me want to lay 7.5 on them. Also, the fact that Temple beat Lasalle by 12 @ home has very little to do with this match up.

To top it all off, the entire world is on Temple as a road fav in this game. Hate it. If I sound harsh I don't mean to but just trying to promote some healthy discussion.

Out of those two I vote for Niagara

A lot of the things you posted about the Temple game make me want to make a play on Lasalle. Temple coming off a win and a cover of a slumping team does not really make me want to lay 7.5 on them. Also, the fact that Temple beat Lasalle by 12 @ home has very little to do with this match up.

To top it all off, the entire world is on Temple as a road fav in this game. Hate it. If I sound harsh I don't mean to but just trying to promote some healthy discussion.

Not harsh at all.....this is why I posted both of them. I encourage the conversation about the picks....I will not be offended either way. I am on both of these regardless and I don't necessarily like one pick more than another.

I do like the Niagara pick and I hope some others agree with me so we can go with them.

Sundays might be a day we might have to let the people know picking the Sat. night before? Plus with some good soccer cappers here we have to find a way to get some of that? Does anyone know what Tully likes to bet?:popcorn:

I actually like Temple (if i had to pick) because I think Fairfield could put the smack down on Niagara, plus I am pissed at Niagara from the other night.

I know I'm not picking but MSU +4 against a non-Hummel team looks good. Also like Marquette getting points at a Seton Hall squad that can't stop anybody. Marquette has 3 very strong offensive players.

Looks like 1-1 right now? Where's Tully? Bigger question is where the fuk is Bread, doesn't he know being President means your on call 24/7? :bat:

Know these Big 5 teams from Philly and no matter what the records are, the unexpected can pop up and bite you anytime? Temple appears like a solid pick but like what was mentioned before why is vegasinsider have all money on Temple as does two-minute warning site going 83% for Temple? Hasn't the line come down?

Road favs and more or less roadies in general have not be good to me this year. LaSalle needs a win or so down the stretch to avoid not be in A10 tourney. Temple already locked up one of the bye game seeds. Niagara-Fairield no opinion since teams seems to have set in stone their tourney positions. Does seem like too many points to be given Nia. but Fairfield has been playing well and at home? Will do as always whatever the vote is! :popcorn:

Temple would be a no play for me just based on line movement.

I know nothing about the other teams.

Looks like the vote was a atie 1-1? Since Niagra is already off the board, should we go with the Temple pick?

Bread, somebody needs to spank Herman! He's holding out on us!:bat:

Do not play Temple, it has huge reverse line movement meaning the sharps are on La Salle.