GLPPOTD - Sunday Feb 28 ** TULLAMORE & AMBY**

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,585 Views
Do not play Temple, it has huge reverse line movement meaning the sharps are on La Salle.

Ummm do you know what RLM means because the line hasn't moved so there is no MOVEMENT.

Herman, I love you kid but your avatar is starting to grow on me like Taco's but not in a good way!

The opener was Temple -9.

72% of the wagers are on Temple.

Current line is Temple -7.5

That's RLM.

The opener was Temple -9.

72% of the wagers are on Temple.

Current line is Temple -7.5

That's RLM.

What are you using as an opener because my opener is saying -7.5 therefore the line hasn't moved....

I could care less about steam, RLM or sharps. If Amby likes the play, it will be the GLPPOTD and everyone can play it or not.

Bookmaker is the first book to post college basketball lines.

Oh and using openers as an indicator for RLM is not always the best idea because the market adjusts very quickly when a line opens so it is very difficult to say that the opening number is a perfect market...

Damn, just got back from church and the play I liked is off the board (Niagara +5). Temple is a no-play for me, for all of the reasons that have already been covered, i.e. RLM, Big 5 rivalry, road fav. Dunno where that leaves me...

RS, the kid seems to be not talking until right before post time? I think he needs to spend a couple days with you so you can straighten his ass out? Very annoying behavior on his part of late! :fro:

Peter always goes to church...he is a proper Catholic boy....minus the whole gay thing.

MrM, I've been trying to get Herman to visit me since I met him. I don't think he realizes just how rotten I would spoil him. It's his loss...

Robyn: Yep, church. Gotta go to church during Lent, although I'm a regular attendee in other liturgical seasons too. I figure if my local church is gay-friendly (more like gay-tolerant, but that's another discussion), then I'd be a pretty rotten Catholic not to attend.

Half an hour to go...no Tully in sight...so per our designated backup, the amazing Amby....today's GLPPOTD is...

TEMPLE!!!!

God bless us all.

Well obviously the first game is already going and the 2nd is about to start in 30 minutes....

I hope I don't bury the Board...GL everyone!