GLPPOTD - Sunday Feb 28 ** TULLAMORE & AMBY**

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,584 Views
Me and Robyn on them -7.5

Me for 1.25 units. Robyn for 1 unit.

:hattip:

I'm on LaSalle for the reasons I stated so we can't all get buried.

I've got LaSalle in a teaser with Louisville, so sadly I can't join in the fun today. GL guys.

Might not be able to feed my family tomorrow if this one doesn't hit, but GLPPOTD.

Not very fond of it but will play it because that's what I do! Don't worry AMBy, I have faith in everything you do! Anyway though, if Temple doesn't cover could you handle the first couple rounds?

Temple -7.5 -110 greek :cheers:

Yes first couple of beers are on me...if Temple doesn't cover.

I might be able to pay for them with Niagara winnings if they hold on.

So niagara loses by 6 in OT....that was pretty awful. I am not happy about it.

Good thing that wasn't the pick...

Thank you AMBy! Once again the patience of the GL posters in determining the right of action proved successful! :yes: That, and of course Bread sleeping in helped alittle! :propeller:

No problem...I am glad I could help pad the pockets of the GameLive Crew....

Yes ...my sleeping in was definitely beneficial! 3 in a row.

Nice job Amber! You can still buy me those beers :yes:

Yes ...my sleeping in was definitely beneficial! 3 in a row.

Nice job Amber! You can still buy me those beers :yes:

Seriously though, without you no one knew what the decision to make! Good call buddy! Dunder knows the record, but I know I'm +money now. :thumbup:

Been betting kinda small during this win streak. Friday's events left me gun shy. sucks!

Good job guys. Next week a new order to the pickings.

I'm not going crazy myself for sure! Hoping once baseball season gets going this thing with be +money for us every week? Might want to think about letting the people know the night before who's going to pick this way they might tell us if available or not? A work-in-progress for sure. :cheers:

You the man Amby, my family thanks you for dinner tomorrow night.

Good work on the Temple game AMBY and congrats to those who tailed.

I actually like Temple (if i had to pick) because I think Fairfield could put the smack down on Niagara, plus I am pissed at Niagara from the other night.

I know I'm not picking but MSU +4 against a non-Hummel team looks good. Also like Marquette getting points at a Seton Hall squad that can't stop anybody. Marquette has 3 very strong offensive players.

Not saying...I'm just sayin

I glad it's only Episode 1! Seriously CB, you and your girl are good people! We laugh at Rodney but I think we all want to do it in a good way like you would with friends! I love one of those reckroom type family bars that everyone seems to know each other! Beer is cheap and everyone laughing! Did Rodney go behind the bar? Rodney did say at the end were all friends?:highfive:

Not saying...I'm just sayin