Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,777 Views
So senco, acid Joe, and mister monkey get foked by Cleveland and bread by Tampa. Just from the 1pm games on round 1. Fok.

Damn I meant to get in this

I am in another one for $100 with 47 people in it and I took Arizona

Can I still join and pick Sunday or Monday game? With some people already out, I wouldn't have a problem if you guys said no.

If you said yes, maybe the people who lost could submit a 2nd entry and still have a chance.

Per bread's rule I think you are allowed to come in and whoever lose can come in with another sheet. I think.

Yes but not past week 1 from what I understand, so you got the Monday night teams Morty.

Yes anyone still wanting to get in can play tonight's game before kickoff.

Casper and Redskins?????

HOW DID HE KNOW????? :panic:

Casper and Redskins?????

HOW DID HE KNOW????? :panic:

He knew because he most likely doesn't plan on paying and therefore his angle is it looks cool to pick teams that may or may not win, which therefore might drive someone, anyone to his handicapping site.

I give him absolutely no street credit for this until I know for a fact he paid ON TIME.

In the event he doesn't pay I will consider this an "angleshot" from a known "tout" and I'll never click on anything he posts again.

But if he pays ON TIME it's kind of cool I guess. I guess.

He knew because he most likely doesn't plan on paying and therefore his angle is it looks cool to pick teams that may or may not win, which therefore might drive someone, anyone to his handicapping site.

good points steve....

out of the 32 teams playing this week 1

can you list some that were not in the "may or may not win" category????

just playing Steve-o

I do get the jist of what you are saying....I mean he played an underdog week1????

I think he is just that dumb and arrogant of his bad capping abilities though

I'd criticize the post for being somewhat hollow, since the loudest anti-casper pay up survivor cries are coming from a man proud of posting his CW stiff page picture on the board...

but that would be hollow, because I stiffed Tsop.....HARD!!!!!!!

sorry i'm a bit out of the loop with who paid and when its due and shit.....

Casper? what the fuck is your problem dude?

are you really taking a shot at us for 25 or 50 bucks or whatever it is?

good points steve....

out of the 32 teams playing this week 1

can you list some that were not in the "may or may not win" category????

I guess technically they all are but you know what I mean. If he picks a borderline upset if he 1) pays up - it's actually kind of cool or 2) doesn't pay up - it's obviously touting which is not forgivable. I guess for instance the Raiders/Broncos game tonight would be one, I have no idea what will happen in that game and I also don't give a shit :cheers:

Edit after seeing your last post now:

1) I'm not proud of that man. Except maybe the pic itself. I was in very good shape back then. That is a very confident smile there.

2) I'm not saying I have a major problem with Casp, except the aliases and more than anything fighting with the ladies. I think whether he pays or not is a good time to evaluate in full his intentions on the site. If he pays up sure he'll get a little advertising but fuck if he's going to be picking teams starting QB's like sexy rexie and he pays up it's ballsy. If he doesn't then fuck him.

Last edited:
is touting more unforgivable than stiffing on a man to man promise of a video?

I mean its apples and oranges

black and white and gray

know what I mean?

black and white and gray

know what I mean?

black and white and gray

know what I mean?

Yes, it is. And no, it isn't. As my Mom used to tell me "END OF DISCUSSION" archie :lmao:

I will say this - posting picks in a Gamelive pool and not paying up is unforgivable.

Done.

so who is still in still? can I still add another entry using one of the 4 teams tonight?
how much does casper owe? when is it owed? is he already late?

if it helps anyones Vagina feelings, I'll pay it now if it is "late" and he can pay me in person later this month, and give me 10% of his potential winnings....

or if he can't pay on time.. I say we kick him out of the pool and BAN him once and for all.....

I agree with your last sentence.

Archie I just love that review of the Auto Place. So well done in that you didn't make up an event so they have nothing they can argue. Just my truth and then seeing from you how their own behavior affected them.

Priceless.