Gamelive 2011 NFL Survivor Pool - you in?

• Start date
  • Replies 170 Comments
  • Views 10,774 Views
Sweet. I heard 174 is on the Pats tonight too

you didn't hear that from me though

Wow, Roguey making payments for Morty. What's going on here?

Steve you're in for 2 now then?

I cannot think of anything that would look fucking cooler than some badass motherfucker coming in at the last minute and taking the Raiders or the Broncos. I mean that shit would be the fokkin boom, not just the bomb.

LAST CALL :cheers:

Wow, Roguey making payments for Morty. What's going on here?

Steve you're in for 2 now then?

Bread

I didn't have your paypal info and wanted to get money in before the game tonight. I was not going to have computer access the rest of the day and I had Juror's info from fantasy league. I asked him for a favor and sent it to him to pass along to you.

Thanks again RJ :cheers:

What are you really hiding, sir?!

I didn't want you to have my name. This way you couldn't find all my Tampa Bay mugshots and post them in the criminal thread. :propeller:

Oh CRAP!

I forgot all about this. Bread I am eliminated for failing to get a pick in but I said I would play so I will send my forfeited entry fee still.

Wally don't be preposterous. You're fine.

Wally don't be preposterous. You're fine.

What do you mean? Week 1 is over and I didn't get a pick in so I am eliminated by forfeit. The prize pool can't suffer cause I screwed up.

Wally you didn't play. You don't pay.

I've never heard of someone having to pay for a pool they didn't play in.

Bread, you have heard of honor right? That silly lil stigma of human consciousness that pleagues some into doing the right thing. I said I would play, I forgot to play but I still owe those who are playing. I will be sending you my entry fee so the pool is the size it should be. Besides I would have been eliminated this first week in this pool as I was in the HUGE national pool I entered by the Atlanta Falcons or Cleveland Browns.