Front Door v.1

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 8,290 Views
Man you guys fell asleep. For shame!

I really like Tom Waits.

Bread, you have to find a way to stop losing money, you have plane tickets to buy. The Hawaii trip has been changed from the month of November to the week of Thanksgiving. At least for the house rental part. Our Burner friends from SD are putting together a tribe of Ninjas to come with for the week. I cringe a little when I say this but, all of gamelive.com is welcome.

I'm putting After Burn as very high on our priority list.

Also, randomly, I've started another list. But it's in my head. Bread and Matt Rain, you're not on it.

I would like to take a moment to opine on the talented Mrs. X. Before doing so, I feel it necessary to state two things for the perverted and/or irritable gentlemen of gamelive.com: 1.) I am not a lesbian, so calm your hormone storms and 2.) I rarely, if ever, partake in serious Internet flirts. If improperly executed, serious Internet flirts are weird and tend to make everyone else a little uncomfortable (this also serves as a public service announcement to some of you).

Mrs. X, it was pretty clear from day one that you are pretty neat. However, Front Door volumes I - V have solidified the deal for me. You not only have an incredible ability to express your thoughts and sense of humor in writing, you are also absolutely adorable on camera. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

p.s. if this post comes off as weird or makes anyone uncomfortable, blame it on the 0 hours of sleep last night as well as the 4 hours of sleep the night before. And also, the vodka red bull I am currently drinking to stay awake.

p.p.s. reno cool, you are not being overlooked. You have a very nice guitar and an amazing head of hair.

Ok, thanks for listening!

6229f314.gif

I would like to take a moment to opine on the talented Mrs. X. Before doing so, I feel it necessary to state two things for the perverted and/or irritable gentlemen of gamelive.com: 1.) I am not a lesbian, so calm your hormone storms and 2.) I rarely, if ever, partake in serious Internet flirts. If improperly executed, serious Internet flirts are weird and tend to make everyone else a little uncomfortable (this also serves as a public service announcement to some of you).

Mrs. X, it was pretty clear from day one that you are pretty neat. However, Front Door volumes I - V have solidified the deal for me. You not only have an incredible ability to express your thoughts and sense of humor in writing, you are also absolutely adorable on camera. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

p.s. if this post comes off as weird or makes anyone uncomfortable, blame it on the 0 hours of sleep last night as well as the 4 hours of sleep the night before. And also, the vodka red bull I am currently drinking to stay awake.

p.p.s. reno cool, you are not being overlooked. You have a very nice guitar and an amazing head of hair.

Ok, thanks for listening!

6229f314.gif

So, you're not sending me your panties then?

:clueless:

Bread, the list =bad Bread. You should be happy to not be on that list.

Just know that no matter how much you like to play coy and put your toy soldier wherever you like it....I do indeed control Robyn's fortress.

And with posts like these, you will never come close.

MWHAHAHAHHAA.

I love Reno.

You should ask Amby, he has a pair. Won them in a contest.

Bread, I see you decided to wake from your nap. Apologize to Matty

Wow, this is Bread after the nap?

It was a teeny tiny cat nap, but he was deep in it.

What did I do to Matt? Fucking again?!?!?!?? :duh:

You made jokes about his nap. You are not pro.

Robyn, can I still butt you while I bake Bread in a truck?

APOLOGIZE BREAD!

Wait, wtf? Robyn you're fired.