Front Door v.1

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 8,309 Views
wjdloh.jpg

:laugh: Cracks me up every time. RIP Guru Coleman

Can't wait to see Front Door v.12,345 - The Rock Opera on Broadway.

After midnight Matt Rain posts are always a special treat.

Matty, give us the Cliffs Notes version of your night tonight. You banged two different chicks didn't you

Two chicks, one guy and an old sock Daffy. Daffy we're taking it easy tonight.

Daffy I've posted later than most throughout the week. Daffy I'm an international man of mystery.

between juror and polaroid i'm sure it's been archived somewhere

You are forgetting Matt Rain. Matt Rain looks innocent enough but he is the scariest person at gamelive. Scary in a good way, of course. Just do not ever cross Matt Rain! I bet he knows 41 ways to dispose of a human body without getting caught.

Please keep the videos coming. I started falling asleep earlier but the videos woke me up.

Awesome totally awesome!!!! Didn't see the Fischy Shanty pic on the wall til now.

:bowdown:

Are you guys gonna do this all night long?!??!?! :popcorn:

i've had half a bottle of rum medellin and i only have a week of freedom left, but i have to concur with bread, that was awesome. i like the words on the gold coast paper. tonight i wish i still lived in denver

i've had half a bottle of rum medellin and i only have a week of freedom left, but i have to concur with bread, that was awesome. i like the words on the gold coast paper. tonight i wish i still lived in denver

Did I miss something? Are you going to jail? The monistary?

:clueless:

You are forgetting Matt Rain. Matt Rain looks innocent enough but he is the scariest person at gamelive. Scary in a good way, of course. Just do not ever cross Matt Rain! I bet he knows 41 ways to dispose of a human body without getting caught.

Put body in large polyethylene container. Pour copious amount of muriatic acid in the container. Crack open a beer and go back to Gamelive. Enjoy life.

Did I miss something? Are you going to jail? The monistary?

:clueless:

lol. no, that was perhaps a bit much.

madeleyne and emily are going to move in here when they get back from their vacation with her family. vacation must be nice.

this was kind of my goal, but it pretty much eliminates 1:30 am gamelive posts (well no, but drunk posts anyway)

Put body in large polyethylene container. Pour copious amount of muriatic acid in the container. Crack open a beer and go back to Gamelive. Enjoy life.

I like you Matt Rain.

Stop it Mrs. X, you're gonna make me blush.

Mrs. X you are talented.

Reno I'm digging the longer hair.

Getting sleepy.