• Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 8,265 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I just got home from yoga. We've been talking about writing songs for gamelive for weeks. We're terrible and drinking. Reno is ahead of me. I just poured myself a glass of sake I thought I'd just post a terrible v.1 to get things rolling.

It can only get more awesome from here.

I was thinking the other day how there aren't enough songs about front doors - good show.

We need V2.0 after more drinks and with better sound.

Do the right thing here reno, bring out the Marshall stack.
party421.gif

Gonna be a long goddam night.

This was AWESOME! But there must be something wrong with our connection. The end of the video was getting warped and didn't have sound.

No, the warping happened on my end. Not sure why. Here's the next installment. We ran into a snag.

This is better than Jersey Shore, don't stop.

MrX get off the damn computer and play us a song on the piano.

MrX I hope you're aware that this doesn't quite qualify as an upright piano.

No, the warping happened on my end. Not sure why. Here's the next installment. We ran into a snag.

Quick question: When #40 moves out, you have a spare room, right? This place looks like a real hoot!

I think I could watch the X house around the clock.

Quick question: When #40 moves out, you have a spare room, right? This place looks like a real hoot!

Come on over. Holy crap what kind of shenanigins would go on. Head xplode. Where we are now is Reno's room and the office. It's pretty trashed right now. I'm in the middle of painting. This is the last room to redo and kind of got stuck with a bunch of random stuff from the rest of the house. When we moved in, everything was really country and wallpapered.

The X Family Band

ca38356b.gif
13d6badc.gif

Last edited:
Did you just say "heck"????

:lmao: :down:

It doesn't sound right coming out of your e-mouth Rogatien.