• Start date
  • Replies 95 Comments
  • Views 2,790 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Well it's December 1, 2012. To this point we have survived numerous flakes with their predictions of the end of the world. The Mayans though, the Mayans predicted our end so many years ago. From the depths of their underground caves they saw visions through methane gassed eyes and mushroom altered minds of exactly when our world would meet it's end.

We have started the 21 Day Countdown. On December 21, 2012 it won't matter what you haven't bought that special someone for Christmas, it won't matter if you aren't getting a Christmas bonus from work, you'll not have to complete you annually failed New Years Resolution, nothing will matter.

We have 21 days to right our wrongs, to get right with our maker, to complete our Bucket List and then, POOF!

How will you spend your final days?

Is Notre Dame the national champs if this is the end? What a way to go out.

I'd bet you $10,000 Wally that the world will not end in 21 days.

Pavy you sly Greek bastard. You think my classless hick brain can't figure out that it's a no win situation for me. If I'm wrong then I owe you and if I'm right I can't collect.

Pavy you are accustom with those Georgia hicks but us Florida hicks got some smarts.

Isn't north Korea setting some long range "rockets" off on dec 21?

Won't matter. Nothing of consequence will happen on Dec 21.

Watch out next year though, especially late February and after.

I would call sick on February 29th. Not taking any chances on the world ending while I'm at work.

I hope you all die.

Well, not you specifically. But everyone else.

Are you aware that there is a lot of speculation that, that is simply where the myan calendar ended, there is no proof that it means the end of the world. The bible, states that when the world is coming to end, all seasons will look the same, there will be no change.
I do not believe it is the end of the world, and if it were, I don't care. You either find a way to survive such as Noah, or you simply accept your destiny. Either way, I am not changing my way life.

Are you aware that there is a lot of speculation that, that is simply where the myan calendar ended, there is no proof that it means the end of the world. The bible, states that when the world is coming to end, all seasons will look the same, there will be no change.
I do not believe it is the end of the world, and if it were, I don't care. You either find a way to survive such as Noah, or you simply accept your destiny. Either way, I am not changing my way life.

Ahh, yes. The Bible. I get all of my scientific facts from there as well.

When the worlds ends you won't know it. It's not like there is going to be an emergency message on TV and Radio: "Attention please. The world will end in 24 hrs. Do not call 911. You are on your own now".