Doomsday Countdown

• Start date
  • Replies 95 Comments
  • Views 2,817 Views
As for my believing in God I said when I first came to GameLive the same thing I had said for years, "I believe in God but I don't know if I believe because I was taught to believe or if i believe because I actually have faith".

You'll find that quote should anyone bother looking to prove otherwise. So even when I believed I obviously had doubts which means I didn't have faith which means I knew even without admitting that I didn't believe.

I don't have a problem with people who do have real faith thus actually believe though. Actually I envy them because they have something to look forward to, seek answers from or relinquish culpability with.

I like that Wally resorts to name calling and also continues to fail an answering a pretty simple question.

I agree that it's only speculation, thus the nature of how I presented the question.

Wally hates God. Which is fine, but he has no idea why he hates God.

How does someone hate imaginary people, Wally?

Come on, man.

For a staunch republican, Cougar Bait does have some skewed opinion about religion.

Much like Dafty

wait, does Wally believe that Daft is some sort of God?

I like that Wally resorts to name calling and also continues to fail an answering a pretty simple question.

I agree that it's only speculation, thus the nature of how I presented the question.

You truly are a lil cunt.

Yeah Coug's you push my buttons and I do resort to childlike names.

Hypothetically Noah would have gathered sperm and eggs and stored them in a cryogenic chamber in the hull of the Ark. Now, I don't know how he would have gathered samples from species that were on other continents but I suppose hypothetically aliens could have done that for him.

Go fok yourself. kindly.

Hypothetically Noah would have gathered sperm and eggs and stored them in a cryogenic chamber in the hull of the Ark. Now, I don't know how he would have gathered samples from species that were on other continents but I suppose hypothetically aliens could have done that for him.

Go fok yourself. kindly.

Wally, if the Earth were about to be flooded and you knew it, would you gather sperm?

Wally, if the Earth were about to be flooded and you knew it, would you gather sperm?

Someones getting fok'd so I would shoot some.

Silly wally, Pangaea back then:

220px-Pangaea_continents.svg.png

Go fok yourself. kindly.

Wally I just had sex. How long has it been since you had sex?

My guess: years.

I'd gather boats, amo, drugs, and a few whores. Maybe some cows.