Doomsday Countdown

• Start date
  • Replies 95 Comments
  • Views 2,808 Views
Are you aware that there is a lot of speculation that, that is simply where the myan calendar ended, there is no proof that it means the end of the world. The bible, states that when the world is coming to end, all seasons will look the same, there will be no change.
I do not believe it is the end of the world, and if it were, I don't care. You either find a way to survive such as Noah, or you simply accept your destiny. Either way, I am not changing my way life.

There is so much here to fok with. I'm gonna give it a pass cause I didn't get Steve/'s anything for his birthday.

Ahh, yes. The Bible. I get all of my scientific facts from there as well.

Likewise. I turned 5 loaves and 2 fishes into a Blu Ray player, it was like an intervention.

Are you aware that there is a lot of speculation that, that is simply where the myan calendar ended, there is no proof that it means the end of the world. The bible, states that when the world is coming to end, all seasons will look the same, there will be no change.
I do not believe it is the end of the world, and if it were, I don't care. You either find a way to survive such as Noah, or you simply accept your destiny. Either way, I am not changing my way life.

Wasn't aware, I get all of my breaking news from Facebook - like Rick Majerus dying.

There is so much here to fok with. I'm gonna give it a pass cause I didn't get Steve/'s anything for his birthday.

Oh no please, in fact, I dare you too.

Obviously it is to each their own, I just find this whole end-of-the-world thing to be completely ridiculous, I mean honestly, even if it were real, the fok are you, or anyone else gonna do about it? You cannot prevent it, so you might as well just continue to live your life and enjoy it, what will be will be.

P.S. There is nothing "wrong" with my statement seeing as it is merely a state of opinion. I did not try to pass any of my thoughts or knowledge off as fact, if that is what you need though, I will be more then happy to cross reference my knowledge and provide information to back up my opinion.

It's been a chilly autumn...maybe the seasons are combining and the prophecy is true?!

Was I aware there is wide speculation that the Mayan Calender just ended there? Were you aware the original thread wasn't ACTUALLY serious?

There is no proof that it means the world will end which is true and would have been a great "HA" moment had (#1) I were being serious and (#2 and the most important) you had not opened your next comment with "the Bible". You can't have it both ways Cami, either you want proof or you want to discuss faith cause there is no PROOF that the Bible is anything other than fiction.

Find a way to survive such as Noah? Noah's Ark, right, as in the Bible again, right? Cami, you like to research maybe you can research and find out just how large that ark would have been to house 2 of everything.

If you want to counter future post Cami maybe ya wanna be sure the post you are countering aren't silly whimsical type threads. You also might want to use facts not the Bible when doing so.

Furthermore I'm issuing you a perma ban on all my threads and post. From this point forward you aren't allowed to comment to me or my post. You are not allowed to speculate, assume, interpret, counter, offer advise or participate in any form with anything I post.

Should you choose to ignore this ban horrible things will occur. You won't notice them right away, some will take months even years but things will happen. The more you opt to ignore this ban the more things will happen and not just to you but to those around you as well.

Wally, please try to play nice with others. The world is ending. Stop the petty squabbles..

Wally, please try to play nice with others. The world is ending. Stop the petty squabbles..

If this be your wish, I will grant it. Course it means you'll owe me one.

Wally do you like this picture?

Noahs_Ark-713034.jpg

Wally hypothetically speaking do you believe Noah would have brought adult animals on the ark?

Wally do you remember when you believed in God? If not I can do some digging to remind you.

That's a humongous gator.

Wally do you remember when you believed in God? If not I can do some digging to remind you.

There was a time when I believed in Santa Clause too Coug's, what's your point?

I have no problem if people believe in God, Heaven and Hell. I think it's funny though to attempt to disprove something that could be thought of as irrational by referencing something that is based in faith.

As for the animals. I guess you could argue that the Ark was a huge incubator and all the animals were yet to be hatched eggs or babies. You could argue that but would you?

I was asking a question that you failed to answer, typical

Let's just say hypothetically that Noah was filling the ark with animals do you think it would be grown adult animals or younger, smaller ones?

Wally did you believe in Santa Claus 2 years ago too :lmao:

Don't "typical me asswipe. I generally answer any and all questions if I have an answer. I don't have an answer for your hypothetical question. YOU don't have an answer for your hypothetical question either. you might have an opinion but there is no answer only speculation.

Don't "typical me asswipe. I generally answer any and all questions if I have an answer. I don't have an answer for your hypothetical question. YOU don't have an answer for your hypothetical question either. you might have an opinion but there is no answer only speculation.

Typical.

The bible, states that when the world is coming to end, all seasons will look the same, there will be no change

Sounds like no-one from the bible has ever been to Canada.