Doomsday Countdown

• Start date
  • Replies 95 Comments
  • Views 2,808 Views
Sov, why would you think I have a problem with women? I have no problem with women at all.

Sov, you can't judge everything you see on here as who a person really is. There was a time when i wouldn't bust balls with women but even when I do I draw the line as to how far I will go. I will never say certain things to a female.

As to your second question, it's been too long Sov but I'm neither taking it by force nor paying for it so it'll be a while longer still.

Aye, not taking anything on face value from reading posts, which is why I asked.

It's been a fucking while for me now too. Become a shut-in with the new Xbox games I bought and shitty weather here.

We shall reach the promised land again soon, Wal! Fuck pussy power!

Who said I was religious or Republican?

I would say I identify with being spiritual and Independent.

Once the Independent party gives me a candidate worth a shit, I'll vote for them.

I misconstrued your posts at various forums and concluded you were Republican, and I was wrong looking back.
in
Agree with you on the 2-party issue though. Had quite a few friends vote for Gary Johnson and Jill Stein so their party could reach the minimum # of votes needed for federal funding.

cb, you're questioning Noahs arc but you have high hopes for numerology?

Don't remember where I ever said "high hopes" let me know if you find it.

The two aren't mutually exclusive if that's what you are getting at.

Coug's, nice avatar.

Wally I like this new avatar a lot.

Won't matter. Nothing of consequence will happen on Dec 21.

Watch out next year though, especially late February and after.

When is the next doomsday CB? You said something about May?