Do you use a urinal or a stall?

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 3,690 Views
Has anyone else noticed the "spit in the urinal before peeing in it it" phenomenon in men's restrooms?

OMG guys crack me up!

Common, there's gotta be some stories here.

I know shit goes down in the chicks restroom
I am sure there at least some interesting/funny/awkward conversations at the least.

I prefer people to not talk to me while they are inches away from me and we are both holding our dicks

Tell us some funny stories from the women's bathroom Cami.

yeah, do women talk on the cell phone while taking a shit?

Cammi. How goes it?

Does Tomorrowland seem like something for you and steve? I'd like to party with youse.

Sounds cool to me!

It goes, it goes, you?

Woman do talk on the phone while they pee. Not sure about while shitting, don't really want to know.

Lets see, personal story:

Not sure if you males are aware of this, but sexual encounters tend to take place in certain restrooms, in certain clubs and bars.
There is one in particular in SC that I had some encounters in, I hated that bathroom because it was dirty and the stalls were starting to fall over. So, in the midst of pushing someone up against the while and getting all hot and heavy, the stall, starts to lean MORE. I freaked, and I bolted, the last thing I need is to be going at it, in a public place, and the stalls fall and your caught red handed, by, oh I don't know, half the chicks in the bar.

Yeah, haven't done the bathroom encounter since.

Seen a few good cat fights go down in there, a few good lesbian hook ups, drugs being snorted off the counter, talk about men and how they are in bed and yes, even what the size of their cok is/was, and yes, married woman talk the same as single girls do (at least once you get them drunk enough they do)

Blitty I think it's sold out already.....

i have only taken a shit in a bar once

sounds like a whole different world. No wonder the times I did like Saulty I was surprised how much cleaner and nicer the women's bathroom was. We got hosed. We want to spend the least amount of time possible in the bathroom, sounds like you host parties in yours.

sounds like a whole different world. No wonder the times I did like Saulty I was surprised how much cleaner and nicer the women's bathroom was. We got hosed. We want to spend the least amount of time possible in the bathroom, sounds like you host parties in yours.

:lmao: pretty much. THE RESTROOM, where the real girl talk takes place...

why do you think they always go together, so they can talk about you! :lol:

about whom ever and what ever, and it's not always bad.....clam RogRog, calm

Woman do talk on the phone while they pee. Not sure about while shitting, don't really want to know.

Lets see, personal story:

Not sure if you males are aware of this, but sexual encounters tend to take place in certain restrooms, in certain clubs and bars.
There is one in particular in SC that I had some encounters in, I hated that bathroom because it was dirty and the stalls were starting to fall over. So, in the midst of pushing someone up against the while and getting all hot and heavy, the stall, starts to lean MORE. I freaked, and I bolted, the last thing I need is to be going at it, in a public place, and the stalls fall and your caught red handed, by, oh I don't know, half the chicks in the bar.

Yeah, haven't done the bathroom encounter since.

Seen a few good cat fights go down in there, a few good lesbian hook ups, drugs being snorted off the counter, talk about men and how they are in bed and yes, even what the size of their cok is/was, and yes, married woman talk the same as single girls do (at least once you get them drunk enough they do)

Wait so when guys/girls hook up it's normally in the girls bathroom? I honestly never thought of this. I've always lived with-in blocks of the bars and just offer to come fuck on my bed. Is this normal or easier? I'm intriqued now...

Why do you feel obligated to tell us you've never had sex with strangers? I don't think anyone here can judge you for such actions. I'm actually interested in trying it for the experiance.