Do you use a urinal or a stall?

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 3,668 Views
The urinal trough is deep enough that the splash of the piss hitting the bottom of the trough will not rebound above the trough wall splashing someone next to it. It's a combination of Newton's law, fluid dynamics and Pythagorean theorem.

whats worse is dropping a deuce and having toilet water splash on your anus.
especially disturbing when using a porta jon that hasnt been cleaned in a week:bugs:

whats worse is dropping a deuce and having toilet water splash on your anus.
especially disturbing when using a porta jon that hasnt been cleaned in a week:bugs:
t

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I hate those things, I'd sooner piss behind a bush then use one of those... :nope:

off topic I just drove to Altoona after a crazy storm. NEVER again boyz. that sucked. Coming off the turn on the off ramp, it was like a slow motion fast and furious drift....crazy shit. Kept hydroplaning, so a lot of rain+need new tires=what I am thinking right now.

The urinal trough is deep enough that the splash of the piss hitting the bottom of the trough will not rebound above the trough wall splashing someone next to it. It's a combination of Newton's law, fluid dynamics and Pythagorean theorem.

Not necessarily. Some places have very shallow troughs and you will almost definitely get some splashing.

A lot of those places want you to pay extra for it.

If someone splashes me Mudcat I'm aiming my stream in their general direction. This is proper urinal trough etiquette.

If someone splashes me Mudcat I'm aiming my stream in their general direction. This is proper urinal trough etiquette.

:lmao:

dyin over here!

:rotfl:

I fokking love when people say "in your general direction" we all know that means it's coming right at you!!

off topic I just drove to Altoona after a crazy storm. NEVER again boyz. that sucked. Coming off the turn on the off ramp, it was like a slow motion fast and furious drift....crazy shit. Kept hydroplaning, so a lot of rain+need new tires=what I am thinking right now.

be careful cami, change them tires

I was at a urinal in a Western Pa bar and some big biker dude walked up to the urinal next to me and he says "hey pal nice clitoris but this is the men's room" then he pushed me into my own stream and knocked me over and peed all over me. He told me to thank him so I did.

I get it nowl! So you really were rooting for the Padres to win the other night!

be careful cami, change them tires

Thank you Rog, and I will be. She needs plugs, tired, breaks, roaters, ext. time for a trip to the shop!
I would love to do it myself, but I don't have the time.