Do you use a urinal or a stall?

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 3,683 Views
I wonder why you don't see those old-fashioned men's urinal troughs any more. For busy events, they couldn't be beat.

Nothing like a good community dangle'n'whiz.

:handshake:

these restroom escapades don't happen like alot, but they happen.
I wouldn't say it's an easier, just fun. I like molesting Steve in public places, its awesome.
Though we tend to offend the occasional on looker.

as far as why make that statement, b/c I do not want to leave the impression I am like that, I have more respect for myself then that

I went to a women's bathroom in our building today on an unoccupied floor. It was very clean and there were no urinals. Is this normal?

I wonder why you don't see those old-fashioned men's urinal troughs any more. For busy events, they couldn't be beat.

Nothing like a good community dangle'n'whiz.

what do you mean muddy?

what do you mean muddy?

troughs_thumb.gif

I went to a women's bathroom in our building today on an unoccupied floor. It was very clean and there were no urinals. Is this normal?

LOL, Yes this normal. Women keep themselves and where they go, clean, especially public areas. Also, we do not do the whole group piss thing, we like our privacy.

I also do not like the trough thing or whatever it is...smh :nope:

They used to have the urinal troughs in old stadiums. I liked it cause when you drink beer you don't want to wait in line at halftime to piss.

well I mean if I were guy I could see liking it I guess, I just cannot help but to imagine some drunken idiot staggering everywhere and then getting piss on you.....

Can't use a urinal next to another guy when sober. At sports events we're the guy who waits by the stalls, pretending to have to take a shit. Gay, we know.

We never take a shit in public, barring explosive diarrhea.

:lmao: Matty

I love you and all, but when did YOU become a WE?
Matty have you lost your sanity?
If so,

join the club you two!

I was kidding about liking the urinal troughs. Trying to be funny as I have an unfortunate tendency to do sometimes. I mean they were functional and everything I guess but, of all the things from your childhood to wax nostalgic on, urinal troughs should not be near the top of the list.

These are the urinal troughs at Wrigley Field which is kinda how I remember the ones at Maple Leafs Gardens from my childhood I guess:

troughs.jpg

And this is a highly amusing photo I discovered in my search:

tumblr_lb9xt4HYxX1qbzxvco1_500.jpg

:rotfl::lmao::lol:

With it being steal or mettal or whatever, wont your pee...and others' pee splash on you?

You aim for the drain Cami then it won't splash. Ask Steve to demonstrate you the proper urinal pissing technique.

yeah but the drain is the middle, what if you are in the end. I just would not enjoy that. I'll take my own little spot.

I've watched him pee in the parking lot....it doesn't splatter much....but that is also lower then one of those....

anyway....still waiting for another story, I took a turn.

ummm.....

Is that pyramid in the backgroung the pyramid inversee??