• Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 3,650 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I was just wondering if you guys prefer to use a urinal or a stall?

Do you feel uncomfortable pissing at a urinal with other guys?

What's your funniest/craziest/wierdest bath room story?

I was drank one night and ended up in the women's bathroom at a hotel. I sat on the stool and after 5 minutes I kept hearing women voices and panicked. I sat there for 2 hours until I got a break when there was no woman in the bathroom and got out. It was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.

I was drank one night and ended up in the women's bathroom at a hotel. I sat on the stool and after 5 minutes I kept hearing women voices and panicked. I sat there for 2 hours until I got a break when there was no woman in bathroom and got out. It was one of the most embarrassing days of my life.

awwww....that would be so embarrassing.
But two hours? damn. Least you got out of there undetected.

111111111111111111 and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF to pavy racer for waiting two hours

I was at a urinal in a Western Pa bar and some big biker dude walked up to the urinal next to me and he says "hey pal nice clitoris but this is the men's room" then he pushed me into my own stream and knocked me over and peed all over me. He told me to thank him so I did.

Last edited:
i am a comfortable person in my surroundings

I use any and all things. I don't get why people get so worked up when I go to pee outside my own home. I just don't see the point of flushing all that water for a piss. Not to mention I enjoy the breeze.

If I'm at work I'll normally stall it and play some games on my phone.

not really

yeah I would have just walked out. So you made a mistake.

Personally I will use the toilet if the urinals are at all crowded. Plus some urinals are so low piss will splatter back on you.
I can't believe some people will actually talk on the phone while taking a shit in a public bathroom.

Steve likes to pee outside too.
If I could do it so easily I would too.

I use a bidet and an enema unless I'm in the back then I use the outhouse and an old corncob.

Don't ever spend too much time in a mens bathroom in a city/county park.

Unless you want some company.

I use a urinal for peeing if I am at a public washroom. I was somewhere not too long ago where they had an old-fashioned trough. I'm trying to remember where exactly that was but it is not coming to me. Anyway, no particular discomfort issues.

Here's something I have observed where I work. Over half the time I walk up to a urinal at work, the person before me has not flushed it.

People suck.

Kinda pointless and unsanitary to flush a urinal...

Blittayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Blitty?!