Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens

Tell you the truth, I don't. She was always out there in practice and junk and getting hurt. :donthinkso:

Derby5.jpg

mrsx looks so fokken tough

i am so glad she didn't kick my ass

I was so sure when I opened this thread I was going to have deal with more guilt about abandoning derby. My derby friends still ask when I'm coming back.

I don't miss the injuries, the huge amount of time and energy it took or the petty drama. I do miss the fancy name, the cute clothes and the street cred.

street creed

notice nobody misses the game. Mostly, I think it's because nobody knows what the object of it is. :dunno:

Reno, so that you are aware, your angst is never unrecognized.

*low five*

make sure that they never are Robyn. I ain't doin all this shit just for the fuck of it you know. :up:

power to the people :yes:

Fuckin Reno. The James Dean of gamelive.com.

<3

I think I found out why she left.....Meth is a hell of a drug.

meth.jpg

Mrs.X and I are so similar, we are always going through phases and trying out stupid hobbies.

I think I found out why she left.....Meth is a hell of a drug.

Is that supposed to be Mrs. X? Do you still want to eat the X's goat? Amby, how is that retarded dog of yours? Is he still playing guitar hero?

Zeppy is not retarded! He's my doggie! Take that back!

Mrs. X doesn't do meth! She actually looks down on black market drugs! Take that back!

amby, please explain the dislike for mrsx.

got past me on the history.

affirmative on no meth for mrsx. healthy specimen.

Remember kato. Fiveteamer disliked MrsX prior to meeting her. Perhaps the X's need to make another road trip.

Does Fiveteamer really dislike anyone? I mean common.

Is that supposed to be Mrs. X? Do you still want to eat the X's goat? Amby, how is that retarded dog of yours? Is he still playing guitar hero?

Yes it looks a lot like Mrs. X. Yes I still want to eat the goat, goat meat is delicious.

Calling my dog retarded because I insulted Mrs. X....clever...but he is awesome. He actually just got his balls chopped off this week. He is recovering well from the surgery and stays away from the guitar hero guitar now...

Zeppy is not retarded! He's my doggie! Take that back!

Mrs. X doesn't do meth! She actually looks down on black market drugs! Take that back!

Not saying she does it....but that picture sure does look like her.

I have images turned off during the week. For woefully obvious reasons. :drag: