Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

Fo sho. Awesome times.

Amby, I have to agree with Robyn and Muddy here pal.

Tell us what's wrong Amby. We're good listeners.

Why is amby holding it to himself? Talk to us amby, we're here for you.

Amby turn on the lights and ride that ass doggy style. It will cheer you up I promise.

Calm Rating: 1.5 Matty Rains

I felt pretty calm.

I was just trying to give examples of ways that I dislike him so maybe he could formulate why he dislikes me better. Although "Republican" was a little broad. I don't dislike Republicans. I generally associate a certain brand of intolerance and fear with that particular party but to use it as a reason for disliking someone wasn't appropriate.

I had a few margaritas last night.

Mrs. X it was a fine strike, doesn't need defending. I like me some Amby but he crossed the line here.

Unacceptable. Dig deep my young republican, close minded, judgmental, constipated, non scientific friend.

Fo sho. Awesome times.

Amby, I have to agree with Robyn and Muddy here pal.

Tell us what's wrong Amby. We're good listeners.

Honestly there is no good reason. I just don't like Mrs. X. I don't have to have a reason for why I like or dislike a person...it is what it is. I am not holding anything back and if that explanation isn't good enough for everyone so be it. I don't really care.

I am not bitter by any means....bitterness would actually imply me caring enough to have put that much energy or thought into all of this.

Honestly there is no good reason. I just don't like Mrs. X. I don't have to have a reason for why I like or dislike a person...it is what it is. I am not holding anything back and if that explanation isn't good enough for everyone so be it. I don't really care.

I am not bitter by any means....bitterness would actually imply me caring enough to have put that much energy or thought into all of this.

Totally lame.

These threads where posters attack other posters are just so lame and unproductive. I know because I've been involved in them. I hate my life when I'm involved in them.

I thought it was MrsX dressed up at haloween....
but I seen her avatar before reading this .5 star tread/

amby seems hurting inside. guys we CANNOT give up on amby, NOT NOW.

These threads where posters attack other posters are just so lame and unproductive. I know because I've been involved in them. I hate my life when I'm involved in them.

WHo attacked Who? You think I attacked? Mrs. X?

Amby with a beard you look a lot like Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

In. Yo. Face.

Please tell the silly, aloof Amby that we miss him and hope he comes back soon.

xoxo

Mrs X is actually a pretty big dickhead. I have to side with Amby on this one.

Amby do you like pesto?

Mrs X is actually a pretty big dickhead. I have to side with Amby on this one.

Amby do you like pesto?

Yes I love Pesto....