Do you miss Kitten Apocalypse?

I don't miss KA cause I love MrsX so much. Hopefully she is now doing all the things for MrX that a good obedient wife should be doing? MrX. you don't have to thank me. Enjoy your weekend! :moped:

Yes it looks a lot like Mrs. X. Yes I still want to eat the goat, goat meat is delicious.

Calling my dog retarded because I insulted Mrs. X....clever...but he is awesome. He actually just got his balls chopped off this week. He is recovering well from the surgery and stays away from the guitar hero guitar now...

Come on Amby, I've seen the videos. You have to admit, he is a little retarded. Puppies generally are.

Zeppy is the incarnation of all that is not retarded with the world.

I was gonna start a thank Amby thread. You know, thanking him for bringing :dunno: < my favorite smiley.
But now I can't do this in good faith.:donthinkso:

Oh come on....no one here can say that the picture of the meth woman doesn't LOOK like Mrs. X. Could be her twin sister!

Oh come on....no one here can say that the picture of the meth woman doesn't LOOK like Mrs. X. Could be her twin sister!

Actually, I showed MrsX and she thought it looked like her. True story.

I think I found out why she left.....Meth is a hell of a drug.

meth.jpg

There is some resemblance. Maybe they hired the same actress to pose for both pics or it's a good photoshop. :rotfl:

(I still like Mrs.X is she doesn't like my dark humor).

It does kind of look like me if I were to become a meth head. You gotta give the guy props for a calm (ish), although mean spirited, strike.

As to why Amby doesn't like me, not sure.

Amby, what is it that you don't like about me?

I heart Mrs.X

From Russia with love <3

To be honest...I don't really know...I just don't. If I could give a better reason that that...I would.

To be honest...I don't really know...I just don't. If I could give a better reason that that...I would.

Unacceptable. Dig deep my young republican, close minded, judgmental, constipated, non scientific friend.

Calm Rating: 1.5 Matty Rains

What's the rating on Pavy's unintentional strike? brutal

It does kind of look like me if I were to become a meth head. You gotta give the guy props for a calm (ish), although mean spirited, strike.

Key words: mean spirited. I have gotten used to Amby's general bitterness but this is a different level.

Matty is having the Weeeee time of his life in Toronto. :yes: