Do Americans really believe they live in the freest country on earth?

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 10,384 Views
But I'm just getting started.

Word is born
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
The finger to the land of the chains
What?
The land of the free?
Whoever told you that is your enemy

O I like this. more RJ MORE!

Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are american dreams

Once upon a time America was oh so jealous of the British Empire and the other Old Boys. Thanks to the Germans they saw an opportunity. So they said Democracy and Freedom for everyone. Britain said why you gotta hate you lummox. America said don't worry Cuz no need to own the negro just give them a salary. No baggage just the resources, limited liability, man. Britain asked so nothing changes? America said oh there will be changes most definitely, but you will get to *winkwink* keep the Oversees Territories ya know to keep the shit far from the City among other things. Britain said thanks mates. The rest is history.

4na08.jpg

I was free to take a long nap today and woke up at 1AM. That's freedom, nigga.

Once upon a time America was oh so jealous of the British Empire and the other Old Boys. Thanks to the Germans they saw an opportunity. So they said Democracy and Freedom for everyone. Britain said why you gotta hate you lummox. America said don't worry Cuz no need to own the negro just give them a salary. No baggage just the resources, limited liability, man. Britain asked so nothing changes? America said oh there will be changes most definitely, but you will get to *winkwink* keep the Oversees Territories ya know to keep the shit far from the City among other things. Britain said thanks mates. The rest is history.

4na08.jpg

:yes: very well put pal. and Know Your Enemy is a nice tune :up:

Plommer woke everyone up from their slumber. I fee like I have been a brain-washed zombie before he created this thread.

The time to revolt is now!

Lets all burn our money in unison!

That'll show em!!!

I was free to take a long nap today and woke up at 1AM. That's freedom, nigga.

I like Rubyn's hit and run style

I also LOL every time I see people who don't live in America bitch about it

They must be confused, someone buy them a fucking GPS

I like Rubyn's hit and run style

I also LOL every time I see people who don't live in America bitch about it

They must be confused, someone buy them a fucking GPS

Plommer said his country copies our country so we are to blame.

It's not his countries fault because they were just following orders.

Jihad.

Derka.

Derka.

wow! how did I miss so much good posting? kind of gave up on this thread early. so proud of everybody, brings tear to my eye.

since I cant go back and quote every post,

:up: Blitty when you say Americans don't necessarily feel whatever the media exhibits. This is important to understand.

:up: Durito when you say, freedom from what? You're almost by definition least free if you have the largest % of people in prison. Also very true imo that immigrants come here for economic reasons or perhaps escaping war, persecution etc... This notion that people are drawn here for religious freedom or the right to vote(?) is largely empty.

Plommer, your posts in the thread make me feel like you have shit figured out pretty well :up: But don't overestimate the significance of what comes out of US media. It is more reflective of how the corporate class wishes to see us.

good job everybody :hattip:

wow! how did I miss so much good posting? kind of gave up on this thread early. so proud of everybody, brings tear to my eye.

since I cant go back and quote every post,

:up: Blitty when you say Americans don't necessarily feel whatever the media exhibits. This is important to understand.

:up: Durito when you say, freedom from what? You're almost by definition least free if you have the largest % of people in prison. Also very true imo that immigrants come here for economic reasons or perhaps escaping war, persecution etc... This notion that people are drawn here for religious freedom or the right to vote(?) is largely empty.

Plommer, your posts in the thread make me feel like you have shit figured out pretty well :up: But don't overestimate the significance of what comes out of US media. It is more reflective of how the corporate class wishes to see us.

good job everybody :hattip:

Many wars are caused by religion - like the whole Middle East.

meh, I would say that problems in the middle east are of a pragmatic nature. Religion is used as a tool as always to rile people, but thats all it is.

meh, I would say that problems in the middle east are of a pragmatic nature. Religion is used as a tool as always to rile people, but thats all it is.

So people like Hussein didn't oppress their people using religion? News to me.