Do Americans really believe they live in the freest country on earth?

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 10,499 Views
I'm a legend. I've been here way before you and will be here long after you so move on homegirl.

I don't know if I agree to the legend part, but I will move on homie, sorry for being mean, but what you said was not nice at all.
I mean, not everyone can smell as delightful as yourself.

cami you seem like a very nice lady. sorry if i insulted you.

Nah man, I just get a little bitchy sometimes.....all good in the hood homeslice.
I think I vaguely remember steve telling me about you, so my apologies.

No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. Cougar Bait has a weird obsession with me and thinks he is tough but he wont even put out his phone # sooooooooooo yeah. I don't know who steve is but he sounds like a real character.

No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. Cougar Bait has a weird obsession with me and thinks he is tough but he wont even put out his phone # sooooooooooo yeah. I don't know who steve is but he sounds like a real character.

How do you NOT know who Stevie is?!?!?! What rock have you been hiding under?
I feel the need to confirm if you are the "madmaxx" everyone speaks of?

I'm madmaxx...if steve was relevant I'd know who he is/was....clearly he is not.

Madmaxx is indeed a legend. And he did warn me about the cocaine. I remember his motherly embrace very well.

Don't do it Matty. Don't.

I think Matty is the only person who could turn me gay. I'd be gay with Matt Rain.

The US gets an immigrant every 45 seconds. Not counting the illegal ones. They will surpass 315 million by years end. Incredible stuff.